cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Can anyone tell me the scenes for this new update please? I've got 2 or something but IDK about the others, I tried to follow the girls and things like that but IDK if I have to get an item or not.
I got 1 scene with the Aunt, one with the Mother but I think there's still 1 missing from both and 2 from the sister iirc?

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
i can't get all new update scenes, can someone help me....
i can't entered the bathroom while the green light appear

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2017
First off, great game.
Only complaint i have is that all the girls are oversized. I mean, yes a lot of people may enjoy it, but i think it'd be lot cooler if you made one of the girls medium and let's say kat with small breasts. Diversity is always good in games, so patch with different sized boobs would be appreciated. And one question- how to trigger the fancy dinner event? Other than that, the Bowsette cameo was hilarious- gj man.

Reactions: lightpower

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
First off, great game.
Only complaint i have is that all the girls are oversized. I mean, yes a lot of people may enjoy it, but i think it'd be lot cooler if you made one of the girls medium and let's say kat with small breasts. Diversity is always good in games, so patch with different sized boobs would be appreciated. And one question- how to trigger the fancy dinner event? Other than that, the Bowsette cameo was hilarious- gj man.
Tho i like that they're bigger sized boobs on all of them, its good to have variety but you have alot of other games to check for smaller ones, this developer chose very big and majority of that really love that :)

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Hello,two of the problems of 7.0 was:
A) When Kat was masturbating you could not enter because the game stopped working
B) After dinner if you choose relax there is the double bj with Nat and Kat. There was the option to hold back and when you did that the game was stuck again.
Now with 7.1:
A)There is no point entering Kat's room because hero says that should not enter.
B) The "hold back" option is now missing.

Thank you dev...

Jul 7, 2019
Hello,two of the problems of 7.0 was:
A) When Kat was masturbating you could not enter because the game stopped working
B) After dinner if you choose relax there is the double bj with Nat and Kat. There was the option to hold back and when you did that the game was stuck again.
Now with 7.1:
A)There is no point entering Kat's room because hero says that should not enter.
B) The "hold back" option is now missing.

Thank you dev...
I too would like to know if this was a bug and unintentional or if there's still a hold back option but it has to somehow be unlocked.

Feb 2, 2018
dev,
Awesome game. Don't listen to the donkey saying reduce proportions. There are tons of games where he can go find his small tit games (maybe one day add option to choose proportions, but please don't sacrifice any time working on new story/scenes to accommodate to different proportions). Concept is awesome and I really appreciate how active you are in this thread. Aliens seems like an awesome fucking idea and I cannot wait to see how you flesh this bad boy out.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
dev,
Awesome game. Don't listen to the donkey saying reduce proportions. There are tons of games where he can go find his small tit games (maybe one day add option to choose proportions, but please don't sacrifice any time working on new story/scenes to accommodate to different proportions). Concept is awesome and I really appreciate how active you are in this thread. Aliens seems like an awesome fucking idea and I cannot wait to see how you flesh this bad boy out.
At this point even if I wanted to change the proportions of the girls it would be so much effort that I can't imagine it would be worth it. I only did it this way because when I play games from this website I tend to avoid the characters with small tits but I know that not everyone is like that. The next game I work on will have much more options for breast size so hopefully that makes everyone happy

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I've given up hope for the Aorta . sad:(
At this point even if I wanted to change the proportions of the girls it would be so much effort that I can't imagine it would be worth it. I only did it this way because when I play games from this website I tend to avoid the characters with small tits but I know that not everyone is like that. The next game I work on will have much more options for breast size so hopefully that makes everyone happy
is this your first game? I love the way you work and I want to know if your avatar is from another game of yours or not..thank you for the answer

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes