pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:love::love::love::love::love: Thank you for your work and for following the games, which I'm a fan of, good luck
Merci pour ton travaille et du suivie du jeux ,dont je suis fan,bonne continuation:love::love::love::love:
Sorrye Google translationo_O

shaishen

Nov 6, 2017
Contest 3/3 and dinner 3/3 for natasha und kath, i have finished all on my check list except these 2, am clueless atm

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just hacked the amount of matter in the drone to 9999999 with cheat engine and never touched the forced content gate after that again.

I need contest 3 and fancy dinner 3 and im done, but i dont know how to trigger these.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Adriana bed 3/4 is passed out teasing. i dont know what that means but try to hump her while she has panties on to avoid slipping in. natasha bath 2 is sex.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck on the adrinna 3/4 one and most of nastsha's stuff is yellow
Adriana bed 3/4 is passed out teasing. i dont know what that means but try to hump her while she has panties on to avoid slipping in. natasha bath 2 is sex.
give her some wine, go to her when she is drunk sometime after 11:00, talk to her, pick a option, instead of spending the night with her, leave, turn around and go right back in her room, you will find her passed out drunk, click on her and there you go

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
bruh how do you even fill the seeder i'm stuck on 0
If you have already filled your seed vial, through masturbation, bj, hj, sex, etc, head down to the flight deck, first door on the left, and click the following panel
screenshot_20200215_195122.png

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
bruh how do you even fill the seeder i'm stuck on 0
there is a vial on your desk in your room, click on that, you will get 15 seed every time you click on it, but you will get less seed from that vial at ever 100 on the seeder

This is what i do
keep using the vial on the desk and build relationship points
when i have 99 seed, i will go fill the seeder, then i will get another stack of 99
fill the seeder to 100, get scenes
put the rest of the seed into the seeder to make it 198
click on the vial once to get seed, go back and fill the seeder to 200

i'm not sure but i know you will start getting less and less from the vial at ever 100 on the seeder
seeder 0-100 you get 15 seed from the vial
100-200 you get 6
200-400 you get 3

after 100 on the seeder, start building relationship points and doing scenes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
give her some wine, go to her when she is drunk sometime after 11:00, talk to her, pick a option, instead of spending the night with her, leave, turn around and go right back in her room, you will find her passed out drunk, click on her and there you go
ah yes, forgot that scene. what about contest and fancy dinner? i cant get the last scenes.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ah yes, forgot that scene. what about contest and fancy dinner? i cant get the last scenes.
Adrianna
Contest
-Winner (which is bugged out for me and i can't get)
-topless grope
-play with nipples

fancy dinner
-blow job (stay down, cum)
-sex on table with protection (stay down, hold back)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Adrianna
Contest
-Winner (which is bugged out for me and i can't get)
-topless grope
-play with nipples

fancy dinner
-blow job (stay down, cum)
-sex on table with protection (stay down, hold back)
well damn. i got the figurine from kat but winner is not unlocked. both adriannas and natashas win events dont fire. and i cant get fancy dinner 3 for nat & kat to fire.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
well damn. i got the figurine from kat but winner is not unlocked. both adriannas and natashas win events dont fire. and i cant get fancy dinner 3 for nat & kat to fire.
Katherine and natasha, this goes for both of them, when you unlock one, it will unlock for both

Fancy Dinner
- katherine tease (help clean up, when adrianna is on top of you, pick get up, you will then see kat and nat having fun)
- double hand job (pick relax, when they are giving you a hj, pick cum)
-double boob job (pick relax, when they are giving you a hj, pick hold back)

Reactions: ahningxue

Agurk

May 25, 2017
where do iget the level 2 card? i have 300 on the gaia, but it isn't in the med bay

edit: never mind my save was broken, worked just making a new save

Last edited:

goldbazza

Jul 20, 2017
only just found this game, saw it was updated this month, roughly how frequently is it updated? with a game like this i normally wouldn't expect one for a while but each dev is different.

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes