Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Poolside Games

I'm pretty sure there's a bug with Natasha's check list, as I'm certain the missing part is "Groping her breasts" because I've done it multiple times. and it's never been registered

and I hope there are plans soon for unprotected sex with the possibility of pregnancy.

screenshot_20200212_023336.png

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
does anyone know how to get the second scene (the one between kiss and blowjob) for Bed Night with Katherine ? it's the only one im stuck on

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Poolside Games

I'm pretty sure there's a bug with Natasha's check list, as I'm certain the missing part is "Groping her breasts" because I've done it multiple times. and it's never been registered

and I hope there are plans soon for unprotected sex with the possibility of pregnancy.

View attachment 549350
yeah, that one is the grope breasts, i think i ran into a bug where i can only get 2/3 contest for each one and i know it's for picking a winner, loaded up my old save to check and it was that, but because my old save got messed up, i had to start over and now that one wont unlock but the rest did, just started another new game to try something different just to be sure

does anyone know how to get the second scene (the one between kiss and blowjob) for Bed Night with Katherine ? it's the only one im stuck on
That's the hand job, don't hold it, just cum when you ask for a hand job

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yeah, that one is the grope breasts, i think i ran into a bug where i can only get 2/3 contest for each one and i know it's for picking a winner, loaded up my old save to check and it was that, but because my old save got messed up, i had to start over and now that one wont unlock but the rest did, just started another new game to try something different just to be sure

That's the hand job, don't hold it, just cum when you ask for a hand job
With the contest part, what I did was keep saying can't decided and touch then select everything except stop.

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
thanks for the help, just one more quick question. For the contest, it seems that I have unlocked the contest win for Adrianna but I totally forgot how I did it the first time. I try to do the contest event again and i choose Natasha and Katherine as winners but their "contest win" event still is unlocked

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
With the contest part, what I did was keep saying can't decided and touch then select everything except stop.
that's what i did for about 3 weeks just on Adrianna to see if it will unlock for her first but it never did, so now with this new game, i hit 300 on the seeder with them at low relationship points and working my way up from there, build there points up and keep doing that contest event to see if that will unlock it

Edit: I give up, spent to much time on trying to get it on that checklist, i can pick everything doing that contest and have all the options there, so maybe in a future update it will unlock for me on that list

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
Bug: On the evening of Day 45 I got this situation after entering the Lounge from the elevator. Automaticly goes into this mode, button on top left doesn't give options and you're stuck there.
I guess the event should start but it bugs out because two girls are present or something.
There are a few "freeze glitches" in the game.... I usually get them if i stand too close to a door when I attempt to open it. If you look at the map when standing too close to a door it will sometimes show you as in the next room already... this can cause the game to fail. possibly you were standing too close to the door before opening it into the next room?

I usually get this glitch when standing too close to Natasha's bedroom or bathroom door before interacting with it if she is inside. I have to save (while stuck) and reload the game to proceed. I think it has to do with event triggering and player location.

Reactions: Poolside Games

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
There are a few "freeze glitches" in the game.... I usually get them if i stand too close to a door when I attempt to open it. If you look at the map when standing too close to a door it will sometimes show you as in the next room already... this can cause the game to fail. possibly you were standing too close to the door before opening it into the next room?

I usually get this glitch when standing too close to Natasha's bedroom or bathroom door before interacting with it if she is inside. I have to save (while stuck) and reload the game to proceed. I think it has to do with event triggering and player location.
Yep you're spot on

Reactions: Grease_Factory

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Poolside Games How have you built a game this big, with a binary save format, and NOT introduced any time skips/cheats for the early game?
Your game is like 40 hours long now. That's a full work week.

This seems like a pretty large oversight unless everybody else knows something that I don't.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Poolside Games How have you built a game this big, with a binary save format, and NOT introduced any time skips/cheats for the early game?

This seems like a pretty large oversight unless everybody else knows something that I don't.
The game should not be taking 40 hours, you can skip time using the bed in the players room

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018

This game does not need cheats, if you want to cheat, you can use save editor, for how long it takes you, yeah it's kind of long but it can be completed within 40-55 days in game with everything done, that's including all 6 images for each one and both dreams, i don't count the camera in there rooms to spy on them or the mini game to buy items from the store

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes