soma7x

May 15, 2019
O.K. Stupid question, Once you smashed a rock , do you need to press a button to collect the rubble?
That confused me at first too. I didn't realise the shooty thing was a moveable drone (I thought it was just a gun) til I accidentally hit the direction keys.

Reactions: Ahchi

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry to ask this here, but are there any more games like this one out there, I am really hooked on this game but idk how often new content comes out, or if they will.

Last edited:
Reactions: YamMasher

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
O.K. Stupid question, Once you smashed a rock , do you need to press a button to collect the rubble?
Not really a stupid question. This is a common question :cool:
While the question has technically been answered, it still hasn't been fully answered
YES. Press Shift on your keyboard. It gives your Drone a speed burst, allowing you to collect more!!(y)

Feel free to save your game just before you try it out, it's pretty wild at first. Don't spam it!
On a good run you can collect 500+
Cheers :coffee:

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Poolside Games can you help me for some reason putting the save in the saved games file, and it doesnt show inside the load menu.
The game saves in your appdata folder if you start the game and save it will create the folder you can place the save games files in. Also make sure you don't change the name of the files or the game will not find them

ThooOOrin

Jun 11, 2018
The game saves in your appdata folder if you start the game and save it will create the folder you can place the save games files in. Also make sure you don't change the name of the files or the game will not find them
i found a fix for myself i have erased it and swapped it with someone's savegame folder

Blogger74

Aug 12, 2017
I would like to see an update with the textures... (better ones for better computers, same for the low end computers).

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
I lost my save due to a PC change, anyone has some save for me? it doesnt need to be at 100% , just with the most scenes unlocked and all relationship status to max , that will do it, thx in advice.

heart21

Feb 28, 2020
well i replaced birth control pills with fake pills and bang all of them, none of them get pregnant. ???? any update about this.??

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Hello I have a little problem, nothing bad, I am in AZERTY, I can not save my keys, I must always replace the [W] with the [Z] and the [Q] with the [A] a solution ?!, except for the silk solution given and that I have trouble looking at !!, thank you, AND STRONGLY THE NEXT UPDATE:geek::geek::geek:.
sorry translation done with google

Seth94

Dec 15, 2019
Hello I have a little problem, nothing bad, I am in AZERTY, I can not save my keys, I must always replace the [W] with the [Z] and the [Q] with the [A] a solution ?!, except for the silk solution given and that I have trouble looking at !!, thank you, AND STRONGLY THE NEXT UPDATE:geek::geek::geek:.
sorry translation done with google
Donc tu es français, bah fait alt + shift, pour changer la langue de ton clavier et passer en clavier américain donc qwerty, tu auras plus de problème, je crois que sur windows 10 il faut rajouter le clavier donc tu fais :
Tous les paramètres -> Heure et langue ->Langue puis tu fais ajouter une langue par défaut, tu choisis Anglais US.
Puis comme dit plus haute shift + alt pour changer entre qwerty et azerty

English: If you have an AZERTY Keyboard while the game is made for a QWERTY one, just press Alt + left shift to change it into a QWERTY
If you are on windows 10 and the keyboard doesn't swap automaticaly into qwerty, go to setting ->Hour and language -> Language, click on "add a default language" and select English US
Then you can press alt + left shift to change your keyboard

Last edited:

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Donc tu es français, bah fait alt + shift, pour changer la langue de ton clavier et passer en clavier américain donc qwerty, tu auras plus de problème, je crois que sur windows 10 il faut rajouter le clavier donc tu fais :
Tous les paramètres -> Heure et langue ->Langue puis tu fais ajouter une langue par défaut, tu choisis Anglais US.
Puis comme dit plus haute shift + alt pour changer entre qwerty et azerty
=Thank you for your response, Ha ba yes the noob I haven't thought about it, of course and thank you for the rest of the info ^^
=Merci pour ta réponce, Ha ba oui le noob j ai pas réflechie ,bien sur et mmerci pour le reste des info ^^

=PS :de mémoir , possibilité de répondre en Français a condition qu'il est une réponce en Anglai vue qu'on ce trouve sur un site Anglai^^ si non il risque dêtre suprimer, Cordilement et encore merci pour ton aide
=
=Of memory, possibility to answer in French provided that it is a response in English seen that it is on an English site ^^
if not it risks to be deleted

Seth94

Dec 15, 2019
what should I do with the fake pills and birth control guys? Thx for help
You can place them in the bathroom of each girls (fake pill), but it will do nothing, there is no pregnancy in the game, but it allows you to fuck them without a condom

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
You can place them in the bathroom of each girls (fake pill), but it will do nothing, there is no pregnancy in the game, but it allows you to fuck them without a condom
And what about the mother, I can't give her birth control pills why?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes