marissa_2k16

Aug 4, 2020
With both Natasha and Katherine I only have 2/3 Fancy Dinner Party achievements. I've gone through it a zillion times now... what am I missing?

It's literally the last achievements I don't have.

Last edited:

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
Guys need help, somehow I fucked up and my camera dissapeeared from inventory and shop is already empty, any suggestions? because I need to do photo of sister

marissa_2k16

Aug 4, 2020
Guys need help, somehow I fucked up and my camera dissapeeared from inventory and shop is already empty, any suggestions? because I need to do photo of sister
Did you give it to one of the other girls, and you need to get it back from them?

marissa_2k16

Aug 4, 2020
SO, if you have 100% of the achievements, is that the end of the game?

Is it not finished yet? It just sort of ends without finishing the "we're stranded in space" story, as far as I can tell.

Sorry if this is a dumb questoin, I'm pretty newb at all this.

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
LastHopeV11.2_32Bit.rar: Checksum error in LastHopeV11.2_32Bit\LastHope\Content\Paks\LastHope-WindowsNoEditor.pak. The file is corrupt
?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Quick bit of tech advice for you guys, if your PC/Laptop is more than 2-3 years old, it's time to reapply/replace the CPU thermal paste otherwise, you'll have serious CPU heating.

Because as I recently found, my CPU was cooking at 100c or 212f and after replacing it, it went down to 50-60c or 122-140f

Believe me when I tell you, my old thermal paste, was like powder, the cooler just came right of, no resistance

Reactions: f9account

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
i effin love how much love this game gets!
i also like the amount of effort the dev put into this game.
i just wish the dev made longer paths down some paths.
are there any mods or a way to enable console for this game? anyone know?
please share that if yah got em!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just for curiosity, which thermal paste you use and which type of cooler you have chosen
My CPU Cooler is a Corsair Hydro Series H115i

and
the thermal paste is the Arctic MX-4 which can cost between $5-10

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
My CPU Cooler is a Corsair Hydro Series H115i

and
the thermal paste is the Arctic MX-4 which can cost between $5-10
The Arctic MX-4 is actually amazing value, good choice there.

As for the CPU liquid cooler, unless you're tight on case space and mounting holes, I have no idea why you'd pick the overpriced H115i when for slightly more money ($160 vs $150) you can have the Corsair H150i Pro RGB which is a 360mm triple fan AIO, vs your 280mm dual fan AIO.
I'm sorry, but this is just overpriced. You're basically paying for the rainbow puke (as Steve calls it), no idea why people pay that much for a few blinking LEDs.

As for your thermal paste concern, I have seen this happen before in graphics cards, not in CPUs, but it can apply to either.
What happened is that you were using bad quality thermal paste, thus it didnt live very long.
Usually those are TIMs (Thermal Interface Material) that are included in 3rd-party coolers and sometimes even in CPU coolers that come with the CPU (Intel/AMD).
I assure you, this doesnt happen with quality thermal paste that you typically buy separately, such as your MX-4.
Trust me, I've used tons of different TIMs from different brands,
Noctua tends to be among the best, but not quite the best. Arctic is the best value for money, especially the MX-4.

And btw, what you said about replacing it every 2-3 years, is just false. The fact, is, there isnt any amount of time that a user should replace their CPU's thermal paste. It all depends on usage, quality of TIM, the CPU and the cooler that is being used, etc.
I can assure you that I've personally used machines for an outstanding 6-7 years, daily usage, and the thermal paste which wasnt replaced, still had life in it.
Let that sink in.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The Arctic MX-4 is actually amazing value, good choice there.

As for the CPU liquid cooler, unless you're tight on case space and mounting holes, I have no idea why you'd pick the overpriced H115i when for slightly more money ($160 vs $150) you can have the Corsair H150i Pro RGB which is a 360mm triple fan AIO, vs your 280mm dual fan AIO.
I'm sorry, but this is just overpriced. You're basically paying for the rainbow puke (as Steve calls it), no idea why people pay that much for a few blinking LEDs.

As for your thermal paste concern, I have seen this happen before in graphics cards, not in CPUs, but it can apply to either.
What happened is that you were using bad quality thermal paste, thus it didnt live very long.
Usually those are TIMs (Thermal Interface Material) that are included in 3rd-party coolers and sometimes even in CPU coolers that come with the CPU (Intel/AMD).
I assure you, this doesnt happen with quality thermal paste that you typically buy separately, such as your MX-4.
Trust me, I've used tons of different TIMs from different brands,
Noctua tends to be among the best, but not quite the best. Arctic is the best value for money, especially the MX-4.

And btw, what you said about replacing it every 2-3 years, is just false. The fact, is, there isnt any amount of time that a user should replace their CPU's thermal paste. It all depends on usage, quality of TIM, the CPU and the cooler that is being used, etc.
I can assure you that I've personally used machines for an outstanding 6-7 years, daily usage, and the thermal paste which wasnt replaced, still had life in it.
Let that sink in.
Thanks for your advice and info

The cooler
It was the one available to me at the time, when I built the PC about 4-5 years ago, but I do have plans to upgrade it to the next model, once the AMD Ryzen 4000 series is available.

as for the thermal paste
I was using the paste that came already applied with the cooler.

as for my estimate, this is just my personal opinion, if you feel it's unnecessary to do it every 3 years, that's fine.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
as for the thermal paste
I was using the paste that came already applied with the cooler.
Yeah honestly, most of the time its more than worth it to spend an extra 5-10 bucks to buy thermal paste separately.
There are companies such as Noctua or BeQuiet that include pretty good quality thermal paste with their coolers, but Corsair is usually not one of those companies.

As for your cooler, you almost certainly dont need to upgrade it. I was talking about someone who's looking to buy a cooler when they dont have one, the 280mm doesnt make that much sense, because of its high price.

Still, if money isnt an object, then why not, I guess.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
O.K. Stupid question, Once you smashed a rock , do you need to press a button to collect the rubble?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes