AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hahaha, i love this game :love::love:
Missed out on last 2 updates, now i had plenty to play...
Working great, no errors at all (y)
Now we need more aliens, both male and female and get this party started with soon to be pregnant Ladies ;) ;):p:ROFLMAO:
Please, mix some males to get a realistic game not Harem like all the other games...
Great game Dev and keep up the good work (y)(y)(y):love:

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
oops what i mean is sex scenes after making food with mom and washing dishes. i dont really like mc can only sex with adriana while she is sleeping. i rather sex scenes on bed like couples or lovers
I think that you didnt play the game.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Does anyone know how to activate the tentacles scenes with Katherine and Adrianne? I keep getting the first scenes. Are there steps or another interaction that I'm missing?
There's a tentacle scene in this? Is it only one or is there more?

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
Can someone show me how to unlock all scenes :(( i have fed to 600 but still not get all scenes yet
Buy a schedule from the store, it helps you a ton for sniping unseen scenes, don't feel afraid of the progress since you can do everything at any point in time, the events don't disappear as you progress as they do in other games.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
The only thing that bothered me was that i did 100% of the game and then did the alien event. The thing is you can call alien ship for 1 action and you need to wait one day in order for them to arrive. This is kinda weird since you need to go to sleep after you call aliens but I imagine if you don't grind for all the scenes as you progress it will be better since you will still have shit to do before that day ends.

magnetic330

Nov 28, 2018
This is a fantastic game, but I have a suggestion. Would it be possible to add some console commands to modify things on the fly, such as outfits or body part sizes? I'm aware that it might break things, but adding a disclaimer about it in the console itself would let people know and understand the risks. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Jun 16, 2017
The game used to run fine on my system but since 2 updates ago it WILL NOT start up. Black screen, Task Manager says it's not responding. Graphics drivers are up to date but yet it still tells me to update the drivers. I genuinely give up with this game and it's a damn shame because I loved it before. RIP.
Same and I can't seem to find an answer :/

Reactions: magnetic330
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes