titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Sounds like the same problems I once had. TPP not a bad idea. Anyways here's what I did to stabilize the game
Go to Options and change the following. Resolution 1024x768, FPS cap: 120, Camera speed: 1.7
All of this should get rid of your lag. IF the game still lags then you need to upgrade your graphics card
TBH I'm almost at the point of upgrading mine myself as the game crashed on me during both scenes with the female alien as soon as she started to remove her armor. It's like the kiss of death. What a tease :oops:
no my game is not lagging, i have high end core i9 pc with rtx but its just moves too fast, so i change the camera sensitivity but its been a bit hard to look around with that fpp, i dont know why because i played many games in fpp but this one give me a hard time, btw thanks for the concern

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Ah ok
Sorry if this has been mentioned before (I did a bit of search digging on it), but by the looks of it pregnancy will be added later on. Thing is it's the "how?" part I think Poolside is stuck on. There's a whole bunch of scenarios this can play out. The way I see it this is a "pro problem" :cool:
Might as well throw in my 2 cents into the hat on how to approach this

Make the pregnancy cycle last 9 days. Pretty sure you know where I'm going with this. Each day the belly gets bigger. Pop it at Day 9 (or sooner if MC keeps badgering the preggo lol)
Now the how part. MC can simply tell Adrianna "the female alien must've altered my semen when she gave me a bj".
After the baby is born (up to you for birth scene or not) if you're not sure what to do with the baby then let the aliens take care of it. Boom. Then go from there.

Feel free to spin this any way you'd like if this doesn't fly :coffee:

Reactions: f4f4

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Just wanted to say thank for including the key binding options. I look forward to your future updates. I really like this game.

Jun 16, 2017
Just advice if you want to navigate more easily in windows folders use Total Commander or something with hidden system files enabled(even unregistered version works fine)
1 First backup your own save files (copy them somewhere and delete),
2 copy saves from the archive which you want.
3 launch game and try to load.

saves 1-54 is manual saves, others are auto saves, and don't touch other files there are settings file, etc.
mine save 54 which is not in archive is last of this version lack only few scenes.
in archive you can find 2 folders 1 one is up to 200 or 299 seeder.
and second one is last saves up to 599 .
on save file see which day it is to more easy to find what you need.

Buddy first thing do you have integrated video on your CPU?, if yes turn it off in BIOS (Let this shit RIP there forever)
If you are playing on integrated video chip...

if you don't have integrated, you have left with 2 options hardware and software(OS included)
If you have any other video card try it.
Also any boost and settings in OS try to select to normal, no CPU and GPU overclocking and RAM in Bios and OS.
It's not the place to talk about it, you can find guides, google it. If you have this problem it must be not only in this game.
I'm having this same problem, only with this game. Only the dedicated graphics are enabled and I've not overclocked anything.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Hey, I really like how the game looks.When i installed the 32-bit version (just clicked on some link) ,it showed an error. Then I realised mine was a 64 bit computer and then i downloaded the file.Then it asked me to insatll directx runtime and UE4 prerequisites,i did so.Even then it is giving me this error.Please help!! I really like
this game.
This seems to be a problem with your anti virus removing files or not letting them run. You may need to make exceptions to let the game run

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I'm stuck I'm at 599 fuel, got most of the scenes with all, but can't progress with Natasha in flight deck. On the progess level it's 0/4

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
I don't know how to get to the bath and shower scene with Adrianna, or bath scene with Nath. Can anyone tell me how to start this? the door is green but locked.

Bamboosword

Jan 2, 2020
If you refer to Kat's morning bat scene and Adri's wardrobe morning scene (and Nat's morning yoga), they are still incomplete, imo.
No i mean 3pm bath scene and 9pm shower scene with Adriana, also i found out that different days give different actions but idk how to unlock them because the doors are locekd but green, i use the schedule to find the 'events'.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone knew how to use the fake pills ?
Already answered in this thread many times.

They are just swapped with the true pills (in the 'endgame', once you give them to the three girls) in the bathroom of one of them. Nevertheless, so far this serves no purpose as the consequences of this are not yet implemented in the game.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock the second scene of mom and sis on the alien ship?
???

Once unlocked the alien ship, you call it in the Comms room, then the next morning mom will wake you up at 7 AM and ask you which companion and which scene will play out in the alien ship. It's as easy as manually choosing there each scene...

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes