rulzlol

May 13, 2017
What am I doing wrong? Seeder at 599 but the max love level is still capped at 170. Nothing new. My save is from V10..

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
I agree a lot with what you said about the dialogue when returning from the alien ship for the first time. I really wasn't happy with it either but I knew I needed to have some dialgoue there because it felt weird to return to the ship and have no one even acknowledge it once. I do plan on changing it in a later update so it's good to see what people think of it.

I'm also working on updating most if not all the events in the game to add new scenes and change dialogue to fix the issue of sudden changes in their personalities.
You're easily my favorite dev here on f95zone ! Last Hope is easily among the best three games currently in development.

Btw could you please add a cowgirl scene with Adriana. That would be neat.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
No! The blowjob is exceptional! :coffee: View attachment 748639

Just wait for the other rooms to unlock.

I like the girl :cool:
Nope i mean standing vag sex. I mean he from the start with speed of sound. If add 2 speed options before this it will be good. But it seems like he already at finish from the beginning. Yep alien chick is good. Huge respect(y)(y) to Dev if he continue and make alien ship interesting. More alien chick scenes:love:

What am I doing wrong? Seeder at 599 but the max love level is still capped at 170. Nothing new. My save is from V10..
Raise to 600, check your computer for what to do, and aliens start to communicate the next day you raise seeder to 600. Basically everything you can't miss at computer and only aliens pop up after 600.
And also i don't know if your saves from v.10 compactible. somewhere above i upload save files. save54 is at 599 seeder i think but from the last ver. and in archive 2 folders. 1 one up to 299 and second up to 599.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch placed in saved folder doesn't work, any known issues?
You start game for folders to appear, after it you copy patch.
And start new game again for it to work i think.
Basically what is patch doing, they think you are their family member. And by itself it will be strange if on ship was 3 family members chick and guy stranger.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
So.. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I caught myself in a giggle when this happened to me, after returning from the alien ship- the first time I went there. :ROFLMAO:
I'am sure that happens with everyone, Dev also mentioned something about it like it will be strange if nothing happend after your return to your ship.(if there is no reaction after)

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
I'am sure that happens with everyone, Dev also mentioned something about it like it will be strange if nothing happend after your return to your ship.(if there is no reaction after)
Alright good to know haha, I wasn't sure if it was just my game that had a hiccup or if it's a known bug :LOL:

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
how somebody gonna able to play this game when is to hard move around, sorry dev but with respect you should give a option of tpp too

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
how somebody gonna able to play this game when is to hard move around, sorry dev but with respect you should give a option of tpp too
Sounds like the same problems I once had. TPP not a bad idea. Anyways here's what I did to stabilize the game
Go to Options and change the following. Resolution 1024x768, FPS cap: 120, Camera speed: 1.7
All of this should get rid of your lag. IF the game still lags then you need to upgrade your graphics card
TBH I'm almost at the point of upgrading mine myself as the game crashed on me during both scenes with the female alien as soon as she started to remove her armor. It's like the kiss of death. What a tease :oops:

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
I don't have this "bug" in both versions of the game.

Most likely, his are buggy drivers, or his gpu is poor.

From a RTX2060 Super Gallardo and the latest Nvidia drivers installed.
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Armor OC
CPU - Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake
Motherboard - MSI Z270-A Pro Socket-1151
Monitor - Asus 24.5" LED G-Sync ROG Swift PG258Q 240Ghz
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz 16GB
Harddrive - Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB
1596121673948.png

ThooOOrin

Jun 11, 2018
Just advice if you want to navigate more easily in windows folders use Total Commander or something with hidden system files enabled(even unregistered version works fine)
1 First backup your own save files (copy them somewhere and delete),
2 copy saves from the archive which you want.
3 launch game and try to load.

saves 1-54 is manual saves, others are auto saves, and don't touch other files there are settings file, etc.
mine save 54 which is not in archive is last of this version lack only few scenes.
in archive you can find 2 folders 1 one is up to 200 or 299 seeder.
and second one is last saves up to 599 .
on save file see which day it is to more easy to find what you need.

Buddy first thing do you have integrated video on your CPU?, if yes turn it off in BIOS (Let this shit RIP there forever)
If you are playing on integrated video chip...

if you don't have integrated, you have left with 2 options hardware and software(OS included)
If you have any other video card try it.
Also any boost and settings in OS try to select to normal, no CPU and GPU overclocking and RAM in Bios and OS.
It's not the place to talk about it, you can find guides, google it. If you have this problem it must be not only in this game.
i meant that, even if i put the save in the named folder, it doesnt seem to get it.

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX2060 Super
CPU - Intel Core i7-8700
MB - MSI MAG Z390M Mortar
RAM - TridentZ Samsung B die 14-14-14 3200Mhz (3300Mhz from bios)
HD - Samsung 970 EVO Plus
COOLER - Bequiet Dark Rock 4

Try taking a look in the driver settings.

If you have win10-2004 version, disable the GPU scheduling.
I'd test it out but I didn't keep a save of that part, since it was just that one scene where they greed you after returning. After the scene they were all back to normal, so I just continued playing.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes