T8888L

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone else has any issue with reach the Wine bottle after you have unlocked the Alien Communication?
I cannot Progress with Adrianna now :(

Edit: This is in the Coms room with the Large yellow orb.

1595854162735.png

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else has any issue with reach the Wine bottle after you have unlocked the Alien Communication?
I cannot Progress with Adrianna now :(

Edit: This is in the Coms room with the Large yellow orb.

View attachment 747970
it's like that for everyone, just skip to next day and you will find a bottle in another room

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
go to the living area/tv room between 10:00pm and 12:00pm, catch adrianna and katherine watching tv, pick hide and listen
Is this any day? Im trying each day, but just wondered...

Nothing so far.... Will it only trigger if I am not in the room at that time and arrive in the room during that time, or will it still happen if I am in the room waiting?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Its been in the same place for several days now. Its not changing....
Is this any day? Im trying each day, but just wondered...

Nothing so far.... Will it only trigger if I am not in the room at that time and arrive in the room during that time, or will it still happen if I am in the room waiting?
go to your room, click on your bed to skip time until you go to sleep and a new day starts, then go look for a bottle, they will show up in the med bay beside the computer, beside the chair in the drone room, and in the cockpit, the max bottles that will be out for you to find is 3, here are some pics of the locations that you can find them at, and at the moment i have 3 bottles out, one is in that spot that you can't get and 2 in other spots

T8888L

Aug 14, 2017
go to your room, click on your bed to skip time until you go to sleep and a new day starts, then go look for a bottle, they will show up in the med bay beside the computer, beside the chair in the drone room, and in the cockpit, the max bottles that will be out for you to find is 3, here are some pics of the locations that you can find them at, and at the moment i have 3 bottles out, one is in that spot that you can't get and 2 in other spots
3 days in a row. Empty on the other places.

1595859607395.png

CORRECTION!!!
Found it, it was behind the chair, thought your images was once it was turned...

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I dont have problems finding the bottles, but from the original reply, I thought I just had to wait in the captains quarters between 10pm and midnight to trigger the 3rd final TV Katherine scene.

Anyway, ok, so I have done as you suggested, started a new day, found another bottle...

The one I have found is in the flight deck, in the message room screens. The issue I have now, is that I cannot pick up the bottle because the MC keeps focussing on the screens, rather than the bottle... Is this actually possible to get this or is this a bug. If this one is showing, will others still appear elsewhere or is there ever only 1 bottle at a time ever findable?

I get the feeling that if a message has been sent, it wont allow you to pick up bottles...

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
New bottles will show up every day once you have talked to natasha about it, I didn't know that one was unreachable but there are plenty more you can get on the flight deck

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Cheers, so what is the full exact trigger to get the 3rd final TV scene with Katherine?

Getting bottles and giving them, doesnt do anything new for me.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Cheers, so what is the full exact trigger to get the 3rd final TV scene with Katherine?

Getting bottles and giving them, doesnt do anything new for me.
It has nothing to do with the wine, once you have high relationships with Kat and Adrianna they will be watching TV together late on some nights

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for confirming.

I have no idea why it was suggested by Chemmy above then... maybe a miss-quote error.

As I said perviously, im all maxed up, but have been waiting in that location every night during those times... Does the trigger not work if I am already in that location during that time? Please confirm.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
esta é uma versão mais recente ou haverá mais?
Depende se você é um patreon ou não. A versão "atual" mais recente é 11.2 aqui ....

Depends if you are a patreon or not. Latest "current" version is 11.2 here....

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for confirming.

I have no idea why it was suggested by Chemmy above then... maybe a miss-quote error.

As I said perviously, im all maxed up, but have been waiting in that location every night during those times... Does the trigger not work if I am already in that location during that time? Please confirm.
i quoted your post on accident, but for yours, skip to wednesday or friday, go to the living area/tv room between 10:00pm and 11:00pm and you will get the scene, if you are in the room when they both show up, leave and go back

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
LOL thanks... I didnt do anything different, but I did find for some reason that if I left the game and loaded it, the event occured immediately (whilst in the room). Very odd.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Chemmy

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I guess I need to wait now for the next update, I'll become a patreon to this, I think its really good and deserves a contribution to.

Like to see more sexy outfits perhaps too.

thisismyonly

Jul 5, 2020
What's the furthest you can get with each girl? I've maxed Katherine but all I get is HJ / BJ / Gym Scene.

How do you get a level 3 card?

Oh and I can't Oculos headset to work, the VR screen is black whilst in game main menu

mememenot

Mar 29, 2020
It has nothing to do with the wine, once you have high relationships with Kat and Adrianna they will be watching TV together late on some nights
Why can't we join in? Whyyyy?!

It is the perfect opportunity to do so and to have a threeway. What a waste.

Also, allow me to give you my opinion on the latest update...

While it is incredibly cool to finally access the alien spaceship, it is a wee bit underwhelming. It lacks the kind of kink factor you made us expect.

I suppose the general premise is fine, "aliens are looking for a way to survive potential extinction", but the execution is way off. That alien girl seems way too into it, even though she supposedly lack any sort of experience. (I mean, she is basically a newborn.) And their reasoning is all wrong, alien girl describes the girls on board like they were already horny like crazy and player just happened to be there, even though it was supposed to be the player who coerced them. (Maybe except Natasha, but she is way too over the top already anyway, obnoxiously so.) Also, the alien girl is supposed to be the clone of all three girls, but that's just backwards, it sounds like more of the same but with a different skin. If there were two clone girls I could see that working out, but there is only one. Maybe add another alien girl, a failed clone that looks a wee bit different and give her a different personality. Lets say she wasn't terminated only because she is being used as a work-bee and let the player coerce her into doing things.

Also, the way player outright tells the crew everything, like how the aliens are here for sex related reasons and how the alien ship is basically a sex dungeon ruins any sort of pretense you maintained so far. Player should keep it a secret from them, crew should be shocked when they find out.

Alien ship is a bit underwhelming as well, I mean, it is just a weird maze, but I suppose thats fine.

One beef I still have with this game even after this long is, there are still all kind of contradictions with character behavior between scene to scene. One scene a character is fine with you going in raw without a condom and even says thats what the pills are for after all, but in the other she says hell no, never without a condom. It makes it way too obvious these are just scenes and takes you right out of the moment.

Not to mention, in one scene she welcomes you with open arms and she goes like "hell no, all you will get is a handjob and even that is a bother. Scenes should differ and evolve based on the circumstances and the options player choose is what I am saying. Otherwise you are making some scenes obsolete and pointless.

For example, after a certain point in the game, there is absolutely no point visiting Adriana or Kathrine at night. Because basically any other scene they have is much better. You are not even allowed to hold out and progress these scenes. Even though the character outright says, "you are welcome in my bed" when you go, same exact scene plays, which doesn't offer any replayability.

Overall, I love this game to bits.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Why can't we join in? Whyyyy?!

It is the perfect opportunity to do so and to have a threeway. What a waste.
Don't count that possibility out yet. We might get a 3-way scene there in the future, this game is still in development and new scenes are getting added with every regular update.

In fact I assume there are a lot more scenes coming, presumably we'll get morning sleep sex with Kat at some point in the future for example.

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes