Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
the colors are for the potions in dream 1, green is horny, for yellow and red, can't remember which one is what, so one will change her clothes and the other one will change her breast size
Wait what you can change breast size?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Wait what you can change breast size?
Yeah but I think it's only in that potion dream. I wish there were a way to adjust the breast size of the main girls but sadly I don't think it's currently possible in-game. I'm hoping that at some point the developer includes a breast slider or some way to adjust their size in a future update.

Clearly it's possible to implement, since we can do it in that potion dream minigame. I'd just like to bring the main women's chests down to something a bit closer to reality, and honestly the first "up-size" of her breasts in that potion dream would be perfect in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chemmy

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
That's just getting things ready for the main event, even if you replace it, no one is going to get pregnant yet.
OK, thanks for the info. It's a shame. Poolside could at least hide those pills in the bathroom in this version of the game.

beryn

May 8, 2017
after you hit 100 on the seeder (capsule level) and able to move around again after the scenes, go to the med bay, first door on the right as you enter the flight deck and get the level 2 key card, it's on the table beside the computer, then at 9:00 go to her room and wait until the lock on her door turns green, keep in mind sometimes at 9:00 she will watch tv
Already past that step, the hit says after dinner not breakfast, so it is at 20:00, not 09:00.
Tried at 09:00 nothing new there either

Oct 1, 2017
Uhm... so I think I hit some kind of bug. The girls no longer appear as in the schedule. I can barely progress since they arent around for dinner and other things. I can find Adrianna when shes sleeping, in the morning waking up and Natasha fixing the ship. They arent there for any other events or daily tasks. Is there a fix for this?

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
who that is in the tank next to the alien girl...
... a second alien to play in the following versions of the game :p
... or the worse version of the current alien :alien::devilish:

Is there a fix for this?
I guess it's just to erase the settings and game saves and start over. Just in case you can download the game again and swap it with the new one.

My question to you, what contest?

1.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2017
[/QUOTE]
I guess it's just to erase the settings and game saves and start over. Just in case you can download the game again and swap it with the new one.
[/QUOTE]

I did that. Started playing on 11.1. Came here to look for fix and saw the 11.2, problem remains.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
THX, I remember that contest.
My save is very old (maybe it comes from version 8 or earlier of the game) and apparently it doesn't work in it anymore.
It should automatically display this task if the Pool Party task is passed. :unsure:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
If anyone need save file for 11.2 version here it is. 599 seeder 40k+ money. Only 2 event not fully unlocked.
I am so stupid not to guess that green on schedule is something you not cleared yet... so much time in vain.
Cant find what 1st in Contest is... And Fancy dinner 1st Kat and Nat.

If anyone don't know where to copy save files - it is the same folder as inc patch..

My save is very old (maybe it comes from version 8 or earlier of the game) and apparently it doesn't work in it anymore.
It should automatically display this task if the Pool Party task is passed. :unsure:
Buddy if you need saves from this version here it is. in archive.

So anyway decided to upload all saves first folder up to 200 seeder i think.
And second up to 599.
Delete not needed files like setings etc.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Really enjoying the game now. The Schedule really helps a lot now.

Does anyone know how to get the final 3rd TV scene with Katherine? Its the only outstanding bit for me and I cannot seem to achieve it... everything is maxed up.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Already past that step, the hit says after dinner not breakfast, so it is at 20:00, not 09:00.
Tried at 09:00 nothing new there either
dinner starts at 8:00pm and ends at 9:00pm, here is a screen shot of the time and her door being unlocked for that scene you are asking for after dinner

I can' send a message. What am I missing? When I hover over the console nothing happens anywhere.
have to hit 600 on the seeder first

Really enjoying the game now. The Schedule really helps a lot now.

Does anyone know how to get the final 3rd TV scene with Katherine? Its the only outstanding bit for me and I cannot seem to achieve it... everything is maxed up.
go to the living area/tv room between 10:00pm and 12:00pm, catch adrianna and katherine watching tv, pick hide and listen

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I'm stuck at 400
how to pass?
i think this is for the 400 one

go to the med bay across the hall, when you enter, there will be a cabinet that you can open on your left, open it and grab the scissors and fake pills, go back to the seeder, there should be a panel for you to click on under it, click it and you will remove the screws with the scissors

here is the pic of the panel

Reactions: Posuto

Posuto

Jun 10, 2019
i think this is for the 400 one

go to the med bay across the hall, when you enter, there will be a cabinet that you can open on your left, open it and grab the scissors and fake pills, go back to the seeder, there should be a panel for you to click on under it, click it and you will remove the screws with the scissors

here is the pic of the panel
Thank you so much!

Reactions: Chemmy

beryn

May 8, 2017
dinner starts at 8:00pm and ends at 9:00pm, here is a screen shot of the time and her door being unlocked for that scene you are asking for after dinner
Dinner starts at 7pm according to the shedule, Natasha have some different options after dinner: 1. Shower, 2. watching tv, 3. try on clothes.
None of those do anything, 1. door locked to shower, 2. you talk with har a little and nothing more, 3. door locked to her bedroom
None of the three options changes this objective "Natasha: She asked to meet her after dinner", have waited after dinner to see if something unlocks, but it never does.

Edit: I am thankful that you are trying to help, but the times you post re not the same as in the game.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Dinner starts at 7pm according to the shedule, Natasha have some different options after dinner: 1. Shower, 2. watching tv, 3. try on clothes.
None of those do anything, 1. door locked to shower, 2. you talk with har a little and nothing more, 3. door locked to her bedroom
None of the three options changes this objective "Natasha: She asked to meet her after dinner", have waited after dinner to see if something unlocks, but it never does.

Edit: I am thankful that you are trying to help, but the times you post re not the same as in the game.
not sure what to tell you then, that's the scene you are asking for, here is another screen shot of what you are looking for, if you go to her room at the time she is trying on clothes and the door is still locked, then you do not have the level 2 key card that is needed, and your right, it's 7-8

level 2 key card is to get into there bedrooms, to get this, seeder has to be 100 and the key card is found in the med bay on a table beside the computer on the right side
level 3 key card is to get into there bathrooms

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

check schedule after dinner(dinner at 7 pm) Natatsha must have "Try on clothes"(at 8 pm). she call you to show you clothes first 2 answers complete the scene(for second scene you need complete something else somewhere).

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes