mememenot

Mar 29, 2020
Don't count that possibility out yet. We might get a 3-way scene there in the future, this game is still in development and new scenes are getting added with every regular update.

In fact I assume there are a lot more scenes coming, presumably we'll get morning sleep sex with Kat at some point in the future for example.
I just edited my post, I expect that and a lot more.

I would like to have at least one more crew member and two more dream sequences.

And all the pretense should be preserved. They should still try to keep it a secret from eachother.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Its been in the same place for several days now. Its not changing....
if you skip you can find a few bottles at the same time in different places.
skip 2 - 3 days and search. if you have problems find my comment above there is 54 save, there is more than 20 bottles and no aliens yet 599 seeder.

ThooOOrin

Jun 11, 2018
if you skip you can find a few bottles at the same time in different places.
skip 2 - 3 days and search. if you have problems find my comment above there is 54 save, there is more than 20 bottles and no aliens yet 599 seeder.
where do i install the save?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Why can't we join in? Whyyyy?!

It is the perfect opportunity to do so and to have a threeway. What a waste.

Also, allow me to give you my opinion on the latest update...

While it is incredibly cool to finally access the alien spaceship, it is a wee bit underwhelming. It lacks the kind of kink factor you made us expect.

I suppose the general premise is fine, "aliens are looking for a way to survive potential extinction", but the execution is way off. That alien girl seems way too into it, even though she supposedly lack any sort of experience. (I mean, she is basically a newborn.) And their reasoning is all wrong, alien girl describes the girls on board like they were already horny like crazy and player just happened to be there, even though it was supposed to be the player who coerced them. (Maybe except Natasha, but she is way too over the top already anyway, obnoxiously so.) Also, the alien girl is supposed to be the clone of all three girls, but that's just backwards, it sounds like more of the same but with a different skin. If there were two clone girls I could see that working out, but there is only one. Maybe add another alien girl, a failed clone that looks a wee bit different and give her a different personality. Lets say she wasn't terminated only because she is being used as a work-bee and let the player coerce her into doing things.

Also, the way player outright tells the crew everything, like how the aliens are here for sex related reasons and how the alien ship is basically a sex dungeon ruins any sort of pretense you maintained so far. Player should keep it a secret from them, crew should be shocked when they find out.

Alien ship is a bit underwhelming as well, I mean, it is just a weird maze, but I suppose thats fine.

One beef I still have with this game even after this long is, there are still all kind of contradictions with character behavior between scene to scene. One scene a character is fine with you going in raw without a condom and even says thats what the pills are for after all, but in the other she says hell no, never without a condom. It makes it way too obvious these are just scenes and takes you right out of the moment.

Not to mention, in one scene she welcomes you with open arms and she goes like "hell no, all you will get is a handjob and even that is a bother. Scenes should differ and evolve based on the circumstances and the options player choose is what I am saying. Otherwise you are making some scenes obsolete and pointless.

For example, after a certain point in the game, there is absolutely no point visiting Adriana or Kathrine at night. Because basically any other scene they have is much better. You are not even allowed to hold out and progress these scenes. Even though the character outright says, "you are welcome in my bed" when you go, same exact scene plays, which doesn't offer any replayability.

Overall, I love this game to bits.
There is a three way, sort of.. I mean after the dinner on the sofa. But give the dev a chance... crickey...

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The scenes in the ship are weak... Only spanking or some monster shits. Not for me :)
I think it's only beginning, i home there will be some more scenes on alien ship. but the scene with alien chick is lame, i think dev too rushing with this scene, i home he fix it.

thisismyonly

Jul 5, 2020
I have key card 2 but there are still times I can't enter rooms while the girls are showering, how can I access those scenes?

Koniar

Apr 28, 2017
How do you get second scene for Andrea and Kat? Every time I call ship and select one of them, they get their default scene (milking for Andrea and vibrator for Kat)?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Why can't we join in? Whyyyy?!

It is the perfect opportunity to do so and to have a threeway. What a waste.

Also, allow me to give you my opinion on the latest update...

While it is incredibly cool to finally access the alien spaceship, it is a wee bit underwhelming. It lacks the kind of kink factor you made us expect.

I suppose the general premise is fine, "aliens are looking for a way to survive potential extinction", but the execution is way off. That alien girl seems way too into it, even though she supposedly lack any sort of experience. (I mean, she is basically a newborn.) And their reasoning is all wrong, alien girl describes the girls on board like they were already horny like crazy and player just happened to be there, even though it was supposed to be the player who coerced them. (Maybe except Natasha, but she is way too over the top already anyway, obnoxiously so.) Also, the alien girl is supposed to be the clone of all three girls, but that's just backwards, it sounds like more of the same but with a different skin. If there were two clone girls I could see that working out, but there is only one. Maybe add another alien girl, a failed clone that looks a wee bit different and give her a different personality. Lets say she wasn't terminated only because she is being used as a work-bee and let the player coerce her into doing things.

Also, the way player outright tells the crew everything, like how the aliens are here for sex related reasons and how the alien ship is basically a sex dungeon ruins any sort of pretense you maintained so far. Player should keep it a secret from them, crew should be shocked when they find out.

Alien ship is a bit underwhelming as well, I mean, it is just a weird maze, but I suppose thats fine.

One beef I still have with this game even after this long is, there are still all kind of contradictions with character behavior between scene to scene. One scene a character is fine with you going in raw without a condom and even says thats what the pills are for after all, but in the other she says hell no, never without a condom. It makes it way too obvious these are just scenes and takes you right out of the moment.

Not to mention, in one scene she welcomes you with open arms and she goes like "hell no, all you will get is a handjob and even that is a bother. Scenes should differ and evolve based on the circumstances and the options player choose is what I am saying. Otherwise you are making some scenes obsolete and pointless.

For example, after a certain point in the game, there is absolutely no point visiting Adriana or Kathrine at night. Because basically any other scene they have is much better. You are not even allowed to hold out and progress these scenes. Even though the character outright says, "you are welcome in my bed" when you go, same exact scene plays, which doesn't offer any replayability.

Overall, I love this game to bits.
I agree a lot with what you said about the dialogue when returning from the alien ship for the first time. I really wasn't happy with it either but I knew I needed to have some dialgoue there because it felt weird to return to the ship and have no one even acknowledge it once. I do plan on changing it in a later update so it's good to see what people think of it.

I'm also working on updating most if not all the events in the game to add new scenes and change dialogue to fix the issue of sudden changes in their personalities.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
that doesnt seem to work for me for some reason
Just advice if you want to navigate more easily in windows folders use Total Commander or something with hidden system files enabled(even unregistered version works fine)
1 First backup your own save files (copy them somewhere and delete),
2 copy saves from the archive which you want.
3 launch game and try to load.

saves 1-54 is manual saves, others are auto saves, and don't touch other files there are settings file, etc.
mine save 54 which is not in archive is last of this version lack only few scenes.
in archive you can find 2 folders 1 one is up to 200 or 299 seeder.
and second one is last saves up to 599 .
on save file see which day it is to more easy to find what you need.

i have waited a lot but it still in the black screen sir!
Buddy first thing do you have integrated video on your CPU?, if yes turn it off in BIOS (Let this shit RIP there forever)
If you are playing on integrated video chip...

if you don't have integrated, you have left with 2 options hardware and software(OS included)
If you have any other video card try it.
Also any boost and settings in OS try to select to normal, no CPU and GPU overclocking and RAM in Bios and OS.
It's not the place to talk about it, you can find guides, google it. If you have this problem it must be not only in this game.

Last edited:

thisismyonly

Jul 5, 2020
At least 400 seeds on G.A.I.A. and scissors (you can find them in the medical cabinet).

Result; level 3 key card.
I found scissors and have over 400 seeds on G.A.I.A It said I could use scissors on the panel? I can't see any interactions, what am I missing?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I found scissors and have over 400 seeds on G.A.I.A It said I could use scissors on the panel? I can't see any interactions, what am I missing?
You have to fill seeder and at some point it tells you you need something like scissors you go to medic room and take scissors from cabinet, return to room with seeder, you have scissors and you need to use same panel when you fill up seeder.
Also if this not working, maybe it's bug try to load previous save file. And save often, also save before filling up seeder each 100.

Last edited:

kamoi11

May 10, 2018
Wow the newest version of this game is amazing. The performance upgrade is crazy. I tried this on an old laptop which was super laggy before, but now it works really smooth even on an old machine from 2012. (y)
Some things have been confusing as models were glowing green, even though the list on the computer said all scenes have been done. Apart from that, good job and keep up the good work.

Reactions: DeMoS666
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes