Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
anyone have walktrough for new update???
fill the seeder to 600, go to alien ship, when you get back to your ship, you will have the scenes on your checklist that takes place on the alien ship

to get back to the alien ship, go to the flight deck, go in the 2nd room on the left, click on the console and send the message, wait until the next day, then pick someone to take with you, after picking someone, head to the storage bay and click on the transport thing that's on left side as soon as you enter

there is no need for a wt to see the new content in this update, since there are only 8 new scenes and they all take place on the alien ship

Last edited:

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
fill the seeder to 600, go to alien ship, when you get back to your ship, you will have the scenes on your checklist that takes place on the alien ship

to get back to the alien ship, go to the flight deck, go in the 2nd room on the left, click on the console and send the message, wait until the next day, then pick someone to take with it, after picking someone, head to the storage bay and click on the transport thing that's on left side as soon as you enter

there is no need for a wt to see the new content in this update, since there are only 8 new scenes and they all take place on the alien ship
TQ SIR..................

Reactions: Chemmy

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017

to get back to the alien ship, go to the flight deck, go in the 2nd room on the left, click on the console and send the message, wait until the next day, then pick someone to take with you, after picking someone, head to the storage bay and click on the transport thing that's on left side as soon as you enter

Argh... the update is not include mc sex with adriana in bed (while i adriana drunk or she isnt sleeping) it just let her be bdsm by bunch of tentacle,
I was hoped for pregnancy :(

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Katherine tease, help adrianna, when she is on top of you on the floor, pick get up
ah i see
thanks

sorry to bother you again but...
seems im also missing a Kat night scene.
I have the blowjob and the Kiss.
missing the one in the middle.
It doesn't show up on the Calendar and Kat is Red when i talk to her so either it's a bug or im missing some item.

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Argh... the update is not include mc sex with adriana in bed (while i adriana drunk or she isnt sleeping) it just let her be bdsm by bunch of tentacle,
I was hoped for pregnancy :(
na it doesn't, sex with adrianna in bed is from an older version, and for the pregnancy, by the looks of it, that will be added in a later update, since you can replace all 3 of there pills with the fake ones and cum inside

ah i see
thanks

sorry to bother you again but...
seems im also missing a Kat night scene.
I have the blowjob and the Kiss.
missing the one in the middle.
It doesn't show up on the Calendar and Kat is Red when i talk to her so either it's a bug or im missing some item.
for katherine bed night, you are missing hand job, so when you go to her room at night, ask for a hand job and just cum, don't pick hold back

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone else encounter this when coming back from the alien ship the first time?
Nope but you have a very nice visual effect. :love:

At my screen It looks poor because, as the author assumed only.

lh111.jpg lh1.jpg

I like the motive with the alien ship. I hope I'll continue to play around in the other rooms later in game.

lh11.jpg

:cool:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
na it doesn't, sex with adrianna in bed is from an older version, and for the pregnancy, by the looks of it, that will be added in a later update, since you can replace all 3 of there pills with the fake ones and cum inside

for katherine bed night, you are missing hand job, so when you go to her room at night, ask for a hand job and just cum, don't pick hold back
i did that. nothing changed. Might be bugged

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes