NoPPo

Jun 7, 2017
how to fix the screen i play and in the middle of the game freeze and cant do nothing and i have to restart it or if i alt + tab it i can see myself moving when i get back to the game

timon22

Jul 29, 2017
under storage C: i hace a game file where i tend to throw all my lewd stuff. come to think of it i dont seem to have a save file for the game anywhere
Save file is not where game is installed. I apologize I have got path to save file wrong in my previous post. Correct file path is: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\LastHope

By Default appdata is hidden file so you need to tick show hidden files option to be able to see it. Alternatively you can open start panel and type %appdata%. This will take you to appdata/roaming file so you need to go 1 step back and open folder named Local and you will find LastHope folder in there with all settings and save files inside.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jumbosauce

Psy00

Jan 22, 2018
So how can i reenact the new alien ship scene , after i got the first scene there's no hint or any dialogues on the girls about the alien ship
Edit : NVM found it in the room next to G.A.I.A room

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Did you go the the navigation room, the place with the green globe, as the game tells you to do? That's how you call the alien ship.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
what are people having an issue with? It automatically gave me the option for everyones scenes when I invited them to the ship. It lets you choose, its not like you have to do one to unlock the others. At least thats not how it worked for me

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Pls help: I can't interact with anything in the dream with the potions. The girls says the potion must be in this room, but I can't pick up any of the bottles on the shelves, or talk to the girl, or do anything asides walking around in the room.

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Pls help: I can't interact with anything in the dream with the potions. The girls says the potion must be in this room, but I can't pick up any of the bottles on the shelves, or talk to the girl, or do anything asides walking around in the room.
The way picking up the bottles works really strangely. You have to kinda aim at the tops of the bottles, where the cork is (the only interactable potions are the one with corks). It's a little finicky. One potion changes clothes, one changes sizes, one changes arousal. Have fun!

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
The way picking up the bottles works really strangely. You have to kinda aim at the tops of the bottles, where the cork is (the only interactable potions are the one with corks). It's a little finicky. One potion changes clothes, one changes sizes, one changes arousal. Have fun!
Thx I saw the potions you're supposed to pick up in earlier posts, and I'm trying to aim at every spot on these bottles with the corks, spam mouse button, but nothing. Also the mouse cursor doesn't change to indicate interaction is possible. Perhaps it's a bug.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
=Help=
anyone know how to get the Fancy dinner #1 scene with Natasha and Kat?
if i pick Relax it just gives me the double hj, double bj scenes.
if i pick Clean up it's the Adriana scene.
where's the 3rd option?

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes