Jun 3, 2018
in the last update there was someone in the comments that posted a kinda of patch that made de graphics look a tad more simpler and the game in general was a lot faster.
does anyone know where i can find this?

D

Deleted member 1538122

Hey guys, I need help here how I can get money or buy things from the store?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys, I need help here how I can get money or buy things from the store?
Thx !

Can you help us to find the second event in the space ship pls ?
There's an issue with the game right now, when you go to the alien ship its supposed to randomly choose 1 of the 2 events but it's not working so I've changed it, the new version will be out in about 5 minutes

NoPPo

Jun 7, 2017
how to fix the screen i play and in the middle of the game freeze and cant do nothing and i have to restart it or if i alt + tab it i can see myself moving when i get back to the game

timon22

Jul 29, 2017
under storage C: i hace a game file where i tend to throw all my lewd stuff. come to think of it i dont seem to have a save file for the game anywhere
Save file is not where game is installed. I apologize I have got path to save file wrong in my previous post. Correct file path is: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\LastHope

By Default appdata is hidden file so you need to tick show hidden files option to be able to see it. Alternatively you can open start panel and type %appdata%. This will take you to appdata/roaming file so you need to go 1 step back and open folder named Local and you will find LastHope folder in there with all settings and save files inside.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Jumbosauce

Psy00

Jan 22, 2018
So how can i reenact the new alien ship scene , after i got the first scene there's no hint or any dialogues on the girls about the alien ship
Edit : NVM found it in the room next to G.A.I.A room

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Did you go the the navigation room, the place with the green globe, as the game tells you to do? That's how you call the alien ship.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes