Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
=Help=
anyone know how to get the Fancy dinner #1 scene with Natasha and Kat?
if i pick Relax it just gives me the double hj, double bj scenes.
if i pick Clean up it's the Adriana scene.
where's the 3rd option?
Katherine tease, help adrianna, when she is on top of you on the floor, pick get up

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Are the new scenes with the girls BDSM focused ? I mean them getting attached on some strange devices and all ? I saw a preview with the mom tied up so i'm asking before downloading since i'm not a huge fan of that :unsure: thx

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Hi Chemmy:

Thank you for getting back.

I tried and saw all those things in your attached pictures. I think that Toukin maybe onto something with spamming the left mouse button. I deleted my saves and started a new game about one hour ago as I started writing a personal walkthrough. When I get to the dream sequence, I'll show some restrain with he mouse buttons and see where that takes me.

Thank you again to all those that helped.

regards
Hi did you solve this? I have the same problem - can't interact with the bottles.

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Thx I saw the potions you're supposed to pick up in earlier posts, and I'm trying to aim at every spot on these bottles with the corks, spam mouse button, but nothing. Also the mouse cursor doesn't change to indicate interaction is possible. Perhaps it's a bug.
Oh my bad dude I wasn't totally clear on what you were saying. I actually had the same bug happen, I just thought you had troubles with picking up the bottles. I got stuck in the room without being able to leave. After I gave her the last potion it stalled after her text box popped up. Unfortunately the only way I could fix it was to revert to an older save. It was kinda worth it, now I just save before I do any new scenes

Filebitter

Aug 27, 2019
Are the new scenes with the girls BDSM focused ? I mean them getting attached on some strange devices and all ? I saw a preview with the mom tied up so i'm asking before downloading since i'm not a huge fan of that :unsure: thx
Spanking, milking, hitachi wand. And tentacles... Yeah, this update was shite.

• Sad
Reactions: jowishg

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Spanking, milking, hitachi wand. And tentacles... Yeah, this update was shite.
Can't deny that you can tell the dev put a lot of work into it though.

Not my cup of tea either, but I can appreciate this is a great update for people who like that sort of thing.

Reactions: devonY7

alsostarving

Mar 23, 2020
Any idea if the new scenes show up in the checklist? Or am I not seeing them because I loaded a v10 save?

Nvm, solution's 2 pages back. Get to 600 on the GAIA seeder.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
so, this is the other scene on the ship.... not really my thing. but i think other patreon supporters asked for this. the alien girl scenes were pretty good, so i'm thankful for that.

i had to take a 2 month break from patreon subs, but i'll re-sub at the beginning of next month. keep up the good work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 11, 2017
I found a possible bug: 2nd visit to alien ship with adrianna, tentacle play, hold on conversation and will not procede.
The MC can have fun with the alien girl but it is impossible to leave ship while adrianna is there.
Is there a solution available?
Regardless nice update :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I found a possible bug: 2nd visit to alien ship with adrianna, tentacle play, hold on conversation and will not procede.
The MC can have fun with the alien girl but it is impossible to leave ship while adrianna is there.
Is there a solution available?
Regardless nice update :)
i had the conversation lock up, frozen, on hold, stuck, etc, the best thing to do to fix this, click on the hide button then unhide and it will start going again

Reactions: BiolordChemical
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes