Mar 12, 2018
This update wasn't quite was I was hoping for (pregnancy) but was still put together pretty well. I'm tentatively looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
i had the conversation lock up, frozen, on hold, stuck, etc, the best thing to do to fix this, click on the hide button then unhide and it will start going again
Chemmy thank you for your solution, sadly no responce. Only need to check if it happen with a new game instead of an older save.

jakeo06667

Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to activate the tentacles scenes with Katherine and Adrianne? I keep getting the first scenes. Are there steps or another interaction that I'm missing?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to activate the tentacles scenes with Katherine and Adrianne? I keep getting the first scenes. Are there steps or another interaction that I'm missing?
It's a bug, you need to download update version of the game - v11.2, for the fix

Reactions: jakeo06667

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
I had exact same problem what worked for me was going to C:/users/<your user name>/appdata/local/LastHope/SaveGame
and I have deleted settings.sav

if that wont help just backup your saves and delete entire folder and load your saves back in. Do not back up settings.sav and Default.sav only actual save files

*EDIT: apologies got path to save file wrong. now it is in full
Right, I did this, and the game runs now so thanks, but now every time I try to use the elevator it comes up with an error saying "Save file not found" or something

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
what to do after MAX SEEDER FUEL notification? All the girls say that I haven't reached 100.
you have to fill the seeder, when it shows max seeder fuel, then you have 99 seeder fuel on you, go to the flight deck, first door on the left, you will see a screen showing capsule level, place the seeder fuel there

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
you have to fill the seeder, when it shows max seeder fuel, then you have 99 seeder fuel on you, go to the flight deck, first door on the left, you will see a screen showing capsule level, place the seeder fuel there
Thx.

Could anybody remind me what do the colors mean? Red, green, yellow.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Good game. Think I've encountered a bug. I gave the wine to Adrianna very early on, in fact I think it was one of the very first things I did in the game. Now I'm at the point where I've done some lewd stuff with all the women but I'm stuck on Adrianna, she won't do the handjob event without drinking some wine first.

The Progression screen in the MC's computer says "Alcohol may have some effect on her willingness to help you. If you can't find any, try asking Natasha."

When I talk to Adrianna during the day and "Ask for help > Ask for Handjob" she hesitantly refuses but the MC says to himself something along the lines of "Maybe I should try getting her drunk first..."

When I talk to her at night in bed, she's reading a book and says "I'm just reading at the moment but usually I like to have some wine before going to bed." MC asks why she didn't have some tonight, she responds with "Natasha says that I make bad decisions when I've been drinking so she won't let me have any."

I tried following Natasha around the ship for an entire day and talked to her every chance I could but there's no dialogue I can find with her talking about either wine or Adrianna.

Do I have to start over?

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do you do this: "Natasha: She asked to meet her after dinner"
Gone to her room and there is nothing you can do, other that watch tv or have the door locked.
What am i missing?

beryn

May 8, 2017
Good game. Think I've encountered a bug. I gave the wine to Adrianna very early on, in fact I think it was one of the very first things I did in the game. Now I'm at the point where I've done some lewd stuff with all the women but I'm stuck on Adrianna, she won't do the handjob event without drinking some wine first.

The Progression screen in the MC's computer says "Alcohol may have some effect on her willingness to help you. If you can't find any, try asking Natasha."

When I talk to Adrianna during the day and "Ask for help > Ask for Handjob" she hesitantly refuses but the MC says to himself something along the lines of "Maybe I should try getting her drunk first..."

When I talk to her at night in bed, she's reading a book and says "I'm just reading at the moment but usually I like to have some wine before going to bed." MC asks why she didn't have some tonight, she responds with "Natasha says that I make bad decisions when I've been drinking so she won't let me have any."

I tried following Natasha around the ship for an entire day and talked to her every chance I could but there's no dialogue I can find with her talking about either wine or Adrianna.

Do I have to start over?
There should be some wine in her quarters or in the flight deck. Is randomly placed, so you have to look around.

Reactions: aifman7

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
There should be some wine in her quarters or in the flight deck. Is randomly placed, so you have to look around.
Thanks, I'll look around. I did already collect the wine I found (in her quarters I think?) on day 1 or 2, it was extremely early in the game. Does this wine respawn in different areas or is there only one bottle per game?

EDIT: Haha, and immediately after posting this I fired up the game and went searching, sure enough there's a bottle of wine next to the flight controls on the flight deck. So no restart required, I didn't mess anything up after all. Thanks!

beryn

May 8, 2017
Thanks, I'll look around. I did already collect the wine I found (in her quarters I think?) on day 1 or 2, it was extremely early in the game. Does this wine respawn in different areas or is there only one bottle per game?

EDIT: Haha, and immediately after posting this I fired up the game and went searching, sure enough there's a bottle of wine next to the flight controls on the flight deck. So no restart required, I didn't mess anything up after all. Thanks!
It respawns every day, have had a few times i couldn't find it, but might be my old eyes betraying me, but the next day a new will have spawned.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Thx.

Could anybody remind me what do the colors mean? Red, green, yellow.
the colors are for the potions in dream 1, green is horny, for yellow and red, can't remember which one is what, so one will change her clothes and the other one will change her breast size

Do I have to start over?
talk to natasha and ask about wine, she will tell you that she will hide a bottle every night for you to find the next day, go to the flight deck and search around, once you found one, give it to adrianna, skip to 11:00 (click on your bed in your room to skip time), once it's 11:00, go to her room, you will find her drunk on the bed, click on her and ask about a hand job

How do you do this: "Natasha: She asked to meet her after dinner"
Gone to her room and there is nothing you can do, other that watch tv or have the door locked.
What am i missing?
after you hit 100 on the seeder (capsule level) and able to move around again after the scenes, go to the med bay, first door on the right as you enter the flight deck and get the level 2 key card, it's on the table beside the computer, then at 9:00 go to her room and wait until the lock on her door turns green, keep in mind sometimes at 9:00 she will watch tv

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes