• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
For some reason my computer takes a shit with unreal as a whole. Can we get a Ren'Py of this?
Y'know, there used to be a time where I would see something like this, and assume the poster was obviously joking.

Sadly, those days of naivete have passed.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Yah been trying to figure out the second scenes as well. Might have to do something with Kat/adrianna before boarding. Tried talking to both but got the same usual options, going to try to cycle through their regular scenes and see if something shows up

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
so, re-tried all their scenes, tried seeing if they turned green at any time throughout the day or if their options have changed. No-go, still cant find the trigger for the second scenes

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
so, re-tried all their scenes, tried seeing if they turned green at any time throughout the day or if their options have changed. No-go, still cant find the trigger for the second scenes
we all have been trying, i also replayed some of the old scenes as well, fancy dinner, pool party, replace all there pills with the fake ones, had sex without a condom on and cum inside doing all there sex scenes, did all 3 options with the alien chick a bunch of times, repeated there alien ship scenes a bunch of times, been on that ship monday-sunday and nothing, i just started a new game and going to see if it was my completed v10.1 save that i was using that cause me not to get there other scenes

gboi

Aug 27, 2017
we all have been trying, i also replayed some of the old scenes as well, fancy dinner, pool party, replace all there pills with the fake ones, had sex without a condom on and cum inside doing all there sex scenes, did all 3 options with the alien chick a bunch of times, repeated there alien ship scenes a bunch of times, been on that ship monday-sunday and nothing, i just started a new game and going to see if it was my completed v10.1 save that i was using that cause me not to get there other scenes
ok so the checklist on your computer says that there are two scenes for Adriana and Kat on the alien ship, this matches up with the update notes, so far tho ive only managed one scene for each of them, but when you go alone to the alien ship theres an open room way in the back left, is this a part of it???

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
ok so the checklist on your computer says that there are two scenes for Adriana and Kat on the alien ship, this matches up with the update notes, so far tho ive only managed one scene for each of them, but when you go alone to the alien ship theres an open room way in the back left, is this a part of it???
i'm not sure, i got the scenes with each one and found that door when i went alone, still working on my new game, i will find out if it was my v10.1 save that got messed up and it wasn't triggering there 2nd events

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
:pHo no I'm going to have to start all over again:geek:.....to better enjoy it :giggle:
to discover new things :love:big thank you for your work I am looking forward to the update ,thx

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes