Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Looks like there is one more bug: when I invite Kat to the Alien ship, she stands in Storage room, but the scene doesn't trigger. There is just the camera options and empty upper left corner button...
Can you grab a screenshot of it

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
The game used to run fine on my system but since 2 updates ago it WILL NOT start up. Black screen, Task Manager says it's not responding. Graphics drivers are up to date but yet it still tells me to update the drivers. I genuinely give up with this game and it's a damn shame because I loved it before. RIP.

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
my game keeps opening on my 2nd monitor and not my 1st main (main monitor). Alt + enter doesnt set the game to windowed mode

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
my game keeps opening on my 2nd monitor and not my 1st main (main monitor). Alt + enter doesnt set the game to windowed mode
Click options in the main menu, then graphics, there are options there to switch it to windows mode

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
Looks like there is one more bug: when I invite Kat to the Alien ship, she stands in Storage room, but the scene doesn't trigger. There is just the camera options and empty upper left corner button...
Instead of looking at and clicking on Kat directly, look into the empty space in the transporter and click there. This avoids the bug (in my game, at least)

Can you grab a screenshot of it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The camera can be rotated around but you can't move and are unable to exit this state without returning to main menu.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Instead of looking at and clicking on Kat directly, look into the empty space in the transporter and click there. This avoids the bug (in my game, at least)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The camera can be rotated around but you can't move and are unable to exit this state without returning to main menu.
Clicking on the floor of the transporter works for me.

Reactions: Major Guardian

Moondough

Sep 11, 2017
I've had no issues with my saves
The one way to really find out, is to move the saves to another folder, run the game and see if it happens again.
Thank you - i'm having some issues apparently
Are the saves somewhere in the game folder, or are they stored in %appdata%. Can't really seem to find what i'm looking for :/
Also to clarify i'm checking whether i can see the scenes or not via the checklist on the pc (In-game), so if that hasn't been updated with the scenes i'm not looking in the right place to begin with

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Cant figure it out. Only thing Ive found thats different is when you go by yourself, one of the other doors is unlocked but theres nothing in it...

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
The game used to run fine on my system but since 2 updates ago it WILL NOT start up. Black screen, Task Manager says it's not responding. Graphics drivers are up to date but yet it still tells me to update the drivers. I genuinely give up with this game and it's a damn shame because I loved it before. RIP.
Same here, only it's just this update that has done it. Not responding right off the bat.

Reactions: terrashock

timon22

Jul 29, 2017
Well I give up....I wanted to give this game a shot but cannot get it past the blank black screen on startup. Tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions.
I had exact same problem what worked for me was going to C:/users/<your user name>/appdata/local/LastHope/SaveGame
and I have deleted settings.sav

if that wont help just backup your saves and delete entire folder and load your saves back in. Do not back up settings.sav and Default.sav only actual save files

*EDIT: apologies got path to save file wrong. now it is in full

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes