amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
Well I give up....I wanted to give this game a shot but cannot get it past the blank black screen on startup. Tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions.

Reactions: terrashock

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well I give up....I wanted to give this game a shot but cannot get it past the blank black screen on startup. Tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions.
At the beginning, when I turn on this game, I also have this black screen and I have to wait. But after a while it turns on, patience. (every time I turn on this game I have it) ;)

Serenswan

Jul 4, 2018
When going to the alien ship with kat, if you interact with her directly instead of just the space in the transporter it soft locks. Has the Z button in the top left that does nothing and it's just you standing there.

Does not appear to happen with Adrianna or Natasha

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played some new update, now I'm waiting for a bugfix because there are bugs with Katherine.
And I don't know if only I had it or everyone. But after the first return from the alien, while Adrianna, Kat and Nat were waiting for the MC in storage, when the MC showed up, they were bald, had no hair at all.
Probably also a game bug.

volt347

Apr 25, 2018
Looks like there is one more bug: when I invite Kat to the Alien ship, she stands in Storage room, but the scene doesn't trigger. There is just the camera options and empty upper left corner button...

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes