septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I wish "the twist" copied one thing from this game, the schedule. I like the idea of being able to replay all scenes within the game, it makes it more let's say organic, believable, immersive. But in the twist there's so many characters and paths now that I can't possibly remember when and where they are.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
I hope that you can ask for new photos again
I liked them very much and I think it's a shame that they no longer the option exist

translator from Google

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Like these and enjoyed playing it, however if i may make a suggestion. couple you please provide in the options a way to set up your movement keys or allowing one to use the mouse for movement. However I would prefer seeing a rebinding key option. I look forward to the next update.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Where are you Poolside Games ?
Hit by pandemic effect ?
3 months ... that's unlike you.
"Update 11 will be out for a couple of days" - 24 July, Patreon statement
Pumped.gif
Diz me like ... ama buy sum tissue ...

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
Last Hope Version 11 Early Release

Finally after way too long the alien ship update is out... well except for one of Natasha's scenes. That scene will come in hte next update as I didn't want to delay this one any longer. Main focus of this update was the alien ship but I've also done a lot to improve the preformance and graphic quailty of the game along with some quality of life improvements. Hopefully I will be able to return to 1-2 months between updates. I am also going to try and get more done for the next game so I can give you guys some more previews of whats to come in that.

Changelog:
New area available after reaching 600 Seeder Fuel
Added 2 new scenes with Adrianna
Added 2 new scenes with Katherine
Added 1 new scenes with Natasha
Added 3 new scenes with the alien female
Added custom keybinding to the option menu
Changed how UI works to scale with all resolutions better
Updated all characters skin and hair textures
Improved graphics for the majority of the game
Changed how things work to increase performance
Camera rotation limits have been changed to allow better views during certain scenes
Fixed issue with some events not showing up in the checklist
Fixed issue with map showing incorrect locations when skipping time
Defence Minigame:
Updated controls
Added particle effects to bullet hits and asteroid destruction

Download Links
64 bits : Google Drive
32 bits : Google Drive
64 bits : Mega
32 bits :
Mega

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
anyone having problems getting family to come over with u? I have max relations but says they cant go over and to try raising relations?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
It's sad that I have so few of these games to look forward to. But if ya got big bobombas on ya milf and a sprinkling of incest, then I'm down.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Don't old saves work? Played for 10 minutes, got stuck once in loop with no way out holding stuck natasha and stuck in black screen after filling vial after that, had to alt+f4.

bloodnum

Sep 18, 2017
The update v11.1 definitely improves performance i can finally play this game more smoothly and adds more options for graphics.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes