QiuDa

May 3, 2020
???

Once unlocked the alien ship, you call it in the Comms room, then the next morning mom will wake you up at 7 AM and ask you which companion and which scene will play out in the alien ship. It's as easy as manually choosing there each scene...
I cannot unlock the scene of Ardi besides milking on alien ship

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
My seeder level won’t go above 599 am I doing something wrong ?
Happened to me also between a couple of patches (including this one).

This eventually fixed by itself. I don't exactly recall what I did, but if I had to guess, I'd try the following:

Just go up to 599. Save. Close the game. Enter again. Load. Gather the remaining seed by any desired means :p. Go back to the Seeder and you might be able to put the unit left.

Good luck.

gipxn

May 9, 2019
Thanks for the update Poolside! I'm just wondering what's going to be added in the new one however, as I'd love to see something like a threesome with the main character, Adriana, Kat or Natasha along with the new alien chick.

Reactions: YamMasher

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I think that a game with a joystick may be possible after using the mapping software as a game controller for example.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of joystick is it?

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
You have to collect fuel in two ways:
1) at the beginning as on the screen below (by yourself)
1.jpg

2) when playing with girls

then you take the fuel to the capsule (LMB on the screen).
11.jpg

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Go to the flight deck and contact the alien ship to meet

1.jpg 11.jpg

The next morning, you'll have a choice of who you're going with you to alien ship (you can go alone). Telepotrt you will find in storage. But first you have to reach 600 at seeder fuel capsule (if I remember correctly).

Reactions: Vaqt

Thelolz385

Mar 11, 2018
???

Once unlocked the alien ship, you call it in the Comms room, then the next morning mom will wake you up at 7 AM and ask you which companion and which scene will play out in the alien ship. It's as easy as manually choosing there each scene...
i do have the latest version but still i dont get the scene

Umbreon323

May 25, 2019
Hi, i only started playing this game about half and hour now, how do i get money so that i can buy anything on the store

4.50 star(s) 214 Votes