PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
I found out an interesting trick. If you go to \LastHope\Content\Movies directory, you can replace the .mp4 files with anything you want as long as they keep the same name (backup original files first) lol makes the "watching TV" scenes a LOT more interesting :oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scorian

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
What do you wonder about?

The "LGBTXYZ" sclerobies are hitting everywhere.

Everyone wants, but never anyone who is content to play any game, as it was conceived in the mind of 'author.

And then the authors risk going crazy and send everyone to fuck off.

Or at least that's what I would have done, if I had been the developer of this game.

Nowadays, it takes a Cosmic Patience!
What the hell are you talking about?

Reactions: cooldude33

xlash

Nov 29, 2018
I know that big breasts are not everyones cup of tea but there is no easy way for me to add breast size options to this game without a huge amount of work. Future projects I work on will have breast size options along with other customization settings avaliable from the start
oooh. do you have any plans on closing out last hope?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Finished 13.1?????

Love the game. Waiting for the update, soon I hope.

The checklist is completed and there is no - "that's all folks"or "end of version xxx".

So, is that all for now?

Be nice if the dev would include, end of version xxxx or something, so the player knows when he has reached the end.

Wolfsex91

Jun 8, 2020
Hello then this game, I play it since v2.1 and never disappointed with updates, it is the only game that I scrutinize the patreon every day to see if it has a maj available xD

- Small question to the devs (if he has any here) are you going to add other girls with big boobs?

and if you are going to add dream mechanics to make breasts bigger?

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Can anyone explain to me how to get the check off the list of Katherine in bed at night I forget and somehow i'm stuck at 2/3 completions for the completion of this game thus far.

Last edited:

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
Mr. Poolside Games, are you going to change all the "older" cumshot animations to match the 3rd Dream's animations someday ? :)

Robato4

Jan 28, 2021
I am the only one who gets an error when entering the game "the entry point to the createdxgifactory2 procedure was not found in the dll dxgi.dll" on all versions starting from 12? who knows how to handle it?

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
boobs look better?
The effect is rather average. But still better than the original. At least for me.
You can also try enabling sharpening in your video card drivers - It may not be the same as ReShade, but at least it's fast and you don't have to do anything else. And as for the appearance of boobs, turn it on and see for yourself. ;)

Let him work quietly
OK,

Last edited:

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
Each monitor/TV also has its own image settings, and each monitor/TV differs significantly as final performance in image quality.

I own a BenQ, so I'm already in another world.
Yeah, I know about that. That's why it's a good idea to calibrate your monitor properly for your requirements.
I currently have an EIZO CG2420, for gaming it's rather average hardware.

don't thank me too much
Haha - thanks man (y)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I aint play this in a while. I didn't think it had that many vaginal scenes already. Unless I searched wrong I'm surprise nobody made a mod for this. I would love a nudity mod. I want Natasha doing Yoga nude. Maybe it's cheats in the game to make full nudity I'll do more looking I guess and I would literally replay the game from start.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes