TruckFonaldDump

Jul 25, 2020
New to the game, .

Semen collection is at 500 +/-, trying to avoid the 600 temporally.
Progressing along with the ladies nicely. Have not figured out how to f**k natashia, yet.
Meet the alien on the flight deck.

Help on/with the matter collecting.

I've searched but have not found an answer.
There is almost 300 pages to read, don't think so.

I have a 1,000 +/- of matter collected.

Been to the storage room, the machine says collect items.

WHAT do I do with the matter collected????

HOW to convert to money or make something.

WHAT is the best use of the money?????

Thanks

Matter itself is the currency. Just go to the Bedroom, use the PC and check the Store. You can upgrade your drone to be able to collect more matter in a shorter period of time, buy cameras and so on.
The storage room does not have anything to do with matter. At least as far as i remember.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I'm very near the 600 on the seeder.

For those finished or further along than I.

The checklist is NOT complete, yet.

Since I don't know what happens when one hits the 600+.

Does the checklist need to be completed before hitting the 600?

Or, just play on thru (600) and continue working on the checklist.

Any advise from your experience is appreciated. Even a little spoiler won't hurt.

Thanks

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I'm very near the 600 on the seeder.

For those finished or further along than I.

The checklist is NOT complete, yet.

Since I don't know what happens when one hits the 600+.

Does the checklist need to be completed before hitting the 600?

Or, just play on thru (600) and continue working on the checklist.

Any advise from your experience is appreciated. Even a little spoiler won't hurt.

Thanks
Getting to 600 in the seeder does not end the game or lock you out of anything

Reactions: Liquid_Donut

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any way to reduce breast sizes to something less absurd using a mod or console commands or something? These cartoonishly large ones are not attractive.
Another case of boobs over ass.
Did it ever occur to the dev that big ass might be better than big boobs, for the sole purpose that "ass has to be big for better baby cariage"?

Also, the breast growth becomes way more noticable if you start off with small boobs
and waaaaaay more significant if it happens through the act of impregnation.

I'm not even going to mention their looks..
After all, fish eyes don't exactly look appealing, now, do they?
kraoro
NO!!

SoberSphagghett
And mimimi ... there are a lot of people who actually love the renders and the cartoonishly large styled breasts made by Pool including myself..

Not liking them is ok, critizising it aswell, but stop poisoning these threads with your hate and frustration.
If you don`t like it LEAVE

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
kraoro
NO!!

SoberSphagghett
And mimimi ... there are a lot of people who actually love the renders and the cartoonishly large styled breasts made by Pool including myself..

Not liking them is ok, critizising it aswell, but stop poisoning these threads with your hate and frustration.
If you don`t like it LEAVE
Can this be pinned to EVERY Game thread? PLEASE. Tired of whiners from kindergarten coming here to shit all over game devs choices...Or maybe have a policy where whiners will be muted for a week from posting... Iunno. It's so fkn tiring to dig through threads where half these children are WHINING....

Dec 15, 2020
As long as Poolside keeps doing what he is doing regards breast to waist ratio I am happy.
If people want to complain a little or give opinions thats cool. It creates conversation, which creates posts, which advertises the game which leads to more game. Win win win.
If I had to give a comment I would like to see the finish of some of the scenes that were started ages ago. I am not into the alien ship content but as long as there is more new content coming I am happy.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
So which is it, are we allowed to dislike it or not?
kraoro the second part of my rant was more meant for the other user I`ve tagged.

you are of course allowed to dislike whatever you want, you can also post in this thread whatever you want.
Just always remember this is not a AAA - dev, it is just one guy and his project of choice.

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
As long as Poolside keeps doing what he is doing regards breast to waist ratio I am happy.
If people want to complain a little or give opinions thats cool. It creates conversation, which creates posts, which advertises the game which leads to more game. Win win win.
If I had to give a comment I would like to see the finish of some of the scenes that were started ages ago. I am not into the alien ship content but as long as there is more new content coming I am happy.
of course it is helpful to create conversion and different opinions.
But it is NOT helpful in any way if every third day someone comes on here bashing and hating on dev`s design decisions, underlining the word bashing

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So which is it, are we allowed to dislike it or not?
Not sure what you dont understand there, looks clear enough to me... lol

This all said, you could actually create a game yourself (if you dont like it) or help contribute towards his patreon page in such an extent he way lean to your requirements.

But if you are not paying what so ever towards it, I see that you have no grounds at all to tell others or developers of the game, what or how it should be.

Reactions: mangusto25

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
I know that big breasts are not everyones cup of tea but there is no easy way for me to add breast size options to this game without a huge amount of work. Future projects I work on will have breast size options along with other customization settings avaliable from the start

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes