inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Need help clearing Fancy Dinner, I've done full sex with Adrianna and got the double handjob turned boob job with the other two but it still stays green for Katherine and Natasha. What am I missing out on and how do I get it?

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Can anyone tell me which sex scene would allow me to give natasha pills,for now I can only do bed night sex,but after that the system still tells me need to have sex with her first,I'm confused
Nevermind,go for hot tub made it happen

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2019
Whats up with this game? Its VR? I have an Index and it loads as VR but doesn't actually load on the headset... just stuck on that game loading screen. It loads on my screen but the sound comes out of my Index. I dont see a way to load a non-VR version of the game..

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Whats up with this game? Its VR? I have an Index and it loads as VR but doesn't actually load on the headset... just stuck on that game loading screen. It loads on my screen but the sound comes out of my Index. I dont see a way to load a non-VR version of the game..
VR mode was left in by accident; there's no real support - UI is unusable.

To force desktop mode even when VR available, make a shortcut to the exe and append this to "Target": -nohmd

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Need help clearing Fancy Dinner, I've done full sex with Adrianna and got the double handjob turned boob job with the other two but it still stays green for Katherine and Natasha. What am I missing out on and how do I get it?
after the shots,choose help clean up,then choose get up

Reactions: inkysquid
Jul 31, 2020
Anyone with an idea of the Daz3d assets used in the game?? If yes, please share it:)...The creator himself - Poolside Games?? I am going to learn to use Daz3d just to create renders of Adrianna...So please someone share the assets.
Thank you.
p.s.: user tonzak already asked this a long time ago but no replies so I asked again.

• Love
Reactions: lightpower

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Just finished all scenes,have to say this game is veeery fascinating,really looking forward to new events,pregnancy content will be even better

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
13.1 is available elsewhere but for now I've only found it in shitty hosts that require membership for files over 1GB, and the game is 1.6GB, so no free download yet

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Yes it is findable and downloadable .... May you have to be peaceful because about 10 hours of downloading is a long time 49,7Ko/so_O

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Is anyone versed in Unreal Engine modding? How feasible would be it be to create a mod that changes the characters' models? All tits in this game are ridiculous and a constant turn off for me.

Reactions: DJsona
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes