IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Poolside Games

Hi, Loving the game still.

Can I ask, what you started with in terms of creating the models and vr? I mean, im interested in testing if needed for VR and would be interested in a little more insight in what you are using exactly to make this game?

Derp800

Jan 26, 2020
So when I try to play this my Valve Index turns on but doesn't show anything. Anyone have an issue like this? I shutdown SteamVR and the game shuts down, too.

EDIT: This is super fucking frustrating. I can't unpair this game from VR so I either have to have my headset running while I play on Desktop, which is stupid, or I just can't play it at all. It won't show up in my VR headset so I don't know what the damn issue is.

Last edited:

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Poolside Games

Hi, Loving the game still.

Can I ask, what you started with in terms of creating the models and vr? I mean, im interested in testing if needed for VR and would be interested in a little more insight in what you are using exactly to make this game?
The game is made in Unreal Engine 4 and all the character models are from Daz3d, everything else was made by me. The game hasn't been made for VR just yet but there is code for it later when I can work on it

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
Hey, got a question, where can i find the camera? tried the shop and its not there. It is unlockable? or worse...
A BUG?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys, Happy New Year!!!

Maybe someone can help me, incest patch works with current version?
I just can't understand plot without it. Just imagine 3 girls - family and 1 random guy on voyage, it's strange as hell.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
hmm wierd getting can't find createdxgifactory2 in DLL-file dxgi.dll in this version

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
is there any use of control pill?
You need to give them to the girls to unlock most of the sex scenes, obviously the ones with no condom option

This game is great and being in full 3D, full immersion and pov really enhances a lot the player experience. The free camera movement option during sex scenes is great, even though sometimes captures strange/imperfect close up images.
i really suggest the dev to try to workout the control through VR equipment. I guess it should be quite tricky for an optimal interface and view but still I think it is the future of both adult gaming and maybe adult content in general

Reactions: Mr.Boobie-Lover
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes