AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You need to give them to the girls to unlock most of the sex scenes, obviously the ones with no condom option

This game is great and being in full 3D, full immersion and pov really enhances a lot the player experience. The free camera movement option during sex scenes is great, even though sometimes captures strange/imperfect close up images.
i really suggest the dev to try to workout the control through VR equipment. I guess it should be quite tricky for an optimal interface and view but still I think it is the future of both adult gaming and maybe adult content in general
Also, there are other pills that are sugar pills in the medical area that you can replace the birth control pills with to enable impregnation when it is actually in the game.

venomzzz

Mar 24, 2019
Also, there are other pills that are sugar pills in the medical area that you can replace the birth control pills with to enable impregnation when it is actually in the game.
so that mean the pregnat system still not implemented right? haha hope in next update we got more interisting stuff

Reactions: AdamJohn36

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
so that mean the pregnat system still not implemented right? haha hope in next update we got more interisting stuff
That is right it is not in the game yet. Honestly it is the thing I am looking most forward to not sure when it is getting implemented though. :D

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I really want to like this game, but the controls are just so maddeningly difficult to use. Its painful. I wish that there was just a simple way to click with the mouse to go where you need to be and to interact with the girls and other objects.

Reactions: DJsona

gipxn

May 9, 2019
Whenever I start the game now all it does is sit on a black screen. I've got fully updated drivers and have deleted and reinstalled the game. Are there any other fixes possible?

lucah9

Dec 14, 2018
I really want to like this game, but the controls are just so maddeningly difficult to use. Its painful. I wish that there was just a simple way to click with the mouse to go where you need to be and to interact with the girls and other objects.
You can change it in the options.
In the key bindings change "W" for one of the click buttons and you can practically play without touching the keyboard

NolaTieGuy

Feb 3, 2019
I'm stuck. I'm at max progression with all characters, seed level is stuck at 246 (won't take anymore) and I have a full vial/max seeder fuel. The wine has not spawned in 7 days and the Adrianna handjob never unlocked. Anyone have a recent save for latest build?

1610214954419.png

smiffels

Oct 30, 2020
I'm stuck. I'm at max progression with all characters, seed level is stuck at 246 (won't take anymore) and I have a full vial/max seeder fuel. The wine has not spawned in 7 days and the Adrianna handjob never unlocked. Anyone have a recent save for latest build?

View attachment 978481
have you went to the room across from the one were you put in the seeder fuel? the medbay? go to the closet and open it to get scissors. then go back to the seedermachine

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017

View attachment 978481
It looks like you are playing an older version of the game. In 13.1 all the girls love levels should go up to 180 and the seeder goes to 600. There would be a hints dropdown to view from that screen aswell

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes