StenOliver

Feb 7, 2020
Trying to trigger the adult movie scene with Adrianna but its not happening. Anybody know the clear list if requirements?

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
if u buy notebook then use TAB and green see new event, check every day, some of them is not this same day

perrosaurus

Apr 9, 2019
I seem to have a problem with the alien ship (or maybe its intentional) but I get stuck in the blowjob scene and can't continue after that so I have to go to the main menu and load a previous save.

Anyone else has this problem?

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but on the computer I can't select different dreams to view. I can play Dream 1, and I've seen Dreams 2 and 3, but it won't change the dream when I click on the little arrows.

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
i can't run it after v12 until v13
whenever i launch it, fatal error popup always come out :(

help me pls

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017
can i launch the game in windows mode?
sometimes when i launch game 3D in full screen mode, the game become error

I_Lucifer_I

Mar 6, 2019
Pleas help...
so i am stuck at the point where i have to give adrianna wine.... does somebody now how to triger that event ?

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Pleas help...
so i am stuck at the point where i have to give adrianna wine.... does somebody now how to triger that event ?
the first day, the wine is in Natasha's kitchen. After that, speak to her about it, and from then on she'll leave wine every day in a random room within the flight deck. There's one or two positions within each room, but still easy to spot.

Give her wine during the day (talk -> give wine), then reap the rewards during her bedtime.

I_Lucifer_I

Mar 6, 2019
the first day, the wine is in Natasha's kitchen. After that, speak to her about it, and from then on she'll leave wine every day in a random room within the flight deck. There's one or two positions within each room, but still easy to spot.

Give her wine during the day (talk -> give wine), then reap the rewards during her bedtime.
Thank you very much

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes