Hybris

May 9, 2017
The version 13.0 doesn't work for me, I fixed the error" CreateDXGIFactory2 " moving dxgi.dll but launching the game I get new error UE4 stopped working. Someone has same problem?

Edit: Solved, the dxgi.dll fix works, just I kept running the Fraps program causing UE4 crash. All right now.
Can you expand on what you mean by "moving dxgi.dll"? I too am having the same error popping up but other fixes I have tried have all failed.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Can you expand on what you mean by "moving dxgi.dll"? I too am having the same error popping up but other fixes I have tried have all failed.
Main folder Help.txt

If you are having issues running the game here are some things you could try

If you are getting an error mentioning CreateDXGIFactory2 move the file dxgi.dll found in LastHopeV12.0\Engine\Binaries into the win64 folder

Black screen on start up:
It may take the game some time to start up so give it a minute

Make sure you have directx installed as Unreal Engine needs that to run

Make sure your drivers are up to date

Crash after main menu:
Lower your settings in game as your computer is having trouble running it at that level

Try delete the settings file in the save games folder

See if you are able to run any other unreal engine games to see if the issue is with last hope or unreal engine in general

Reactions: Hybris

LazyGhost

Nov 16, 2018
I can't get the second event with Adrianna while watching TV alone, Max Love, but whenever I choose adult movie, MC says "I don't think that's such a good idea"

Ramza

Jan 12, 2018
I don't know how to save can someone please tell me if there is a button for save or a place to save

Bob_morley

Oct 14, 2018
I started to play ver. 13 and immediately encountered a problem.

View attachment 959900

When I entered her kitchen she eat. I talked and after the conversation was over she got up and stayed that way. o_O
You can talk, you can say a compliment - he normally answers, but stands still.

After leaving and entering the room, it still stands still, but in a different place.

View attachment 959909

After 9:00PM

View attachment 959911

After 10:00PM but she still standing in one place

View attachment 959913
How did you make the game run in VR. for me it will only launch SteamVR and won't progress from there?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
For anyone not in the know: The reason the update was somewhat lacking is because [Poolside Games] is working on another project now alongside this. So, what this means for the longevity of "Last Hope" could be anyone's guess but a new game game by this legend is very exciting nonetheless!!!
Wish he would finish this one first though since it's still lacking alot of features. Pregnancy isn't there at all for example and alot of scenes need expansions

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes