ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
Man while I really like this one after giving it a go. It turns into one of those stumble around until you run into a scene after you unlock enough of them. The green on the schedule doesn't really do you any favors. The relationships are all maxed, so is the seed thingamajig and I've yet to see a penetration scene past the sleep, alien and dream ones.
There's no clear cut way to achieve anything. It just bloats the gametime cause you're stumbling around this spaceship like an idiot, like a dude thrusting his dick into infinite directions until it hits the V.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
[Help]
i need help finding 3 scenes
1) The new Adriana TV scene 2/2. I slept for 5 days and it doesn't appear anywhere on the Calendar.
(not sure if it was the Pills , Wine or random day but found it)
2) Katherine Bed 2/3. I have Kiss and blowjob, missing the one between. But what's weird is it doesn't appear on Calendar and her door is never Green.
3) The new Dream. Again, slept for 5 days, no dream. Looked around for a doll, didn't find any.
(happened after the TV so im going to assume its that)

-Also i noticed some Pregnancy pills. Are the scenes in the game? Because they sure aren't on the computer.

Last edited:

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
For anyone not in the know: The reason the update was somewhat lacking is because [Poolside Games] is working on another project now alongside this. So, what this means for the longevity of "Last Hope" could be anyone's guess but a new game game by this legend is very exciting nonetheless!!!

Hey, if you have more info regarding his other project, maybe share a bit more?
I'm actualy a patron of Pool, but I didn't find any info there and I haven't joined his Discord. ( I'm on too many Discord servers as it is anyway, LOL )

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
When Adrianna watches TV in the afternoon join her and watch a romance movie --> adult movie. I think during the following night, you get the 3rd dream.
Problem is, doesn't she have to be alone? Whenever she's watching a movie kat is also in the same slot. Besides, whenever you do pick the prompt for an adult movie MC says bad idea which suggests either she has to be alone for it to work and/or some other scene has to be viewed first.

Dec 15, 2020
It would not be so suprise, i mean, there is already a good amount of scenes, if the dev dont want to add threesome or some kinky stuff, the game is already "finished" (just need an ending).
There is a big difference between finishing a project and moving onto the next versus abandoning one.
Sometimes it is best to finish and move on with what you have learned while you still have the motivation and creativity to do so.
I would like to see some of the "classic trope" scenes (at the sink and shower etc) finished out but I will take a second game over nothing!
Also the sooner there are two of these type of game the better it will be for making a trend because I would love a load more of this style!

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
Finally got around to playing this. Was surprised to see it is not prerendered CGs, didn't read anything about it before downloading it

no doubt it's up there with the best stuff I've seen here

Reactions: Mr.Boobie-Lover

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
to be honest i am a little disappointed with v13 update. The scene on the couch is great but i did not like the dream at all.Personally I would love to see more updates to existing scenes so the mc can go further the bj and can ask for sex then getting the 3rd dream

Reactions: XCelesX
4.50 star(s) 214 Votes