BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
Problem is, doesn't she have to be alone? Whenever she's watching a movie kat is also in the same slot. Besides, whenever you do pick the prompt for an adult movie MC says bad idea which suggests either she has to be alone for it to work and/or some other scene has to be viewed first.
check the schedule at different days, there should be one when Adrianna watches TV alone.. also make sure your points with her are all maxed out. And perhaps you have to watch the other movies with her before you can watch the adult movie, but that I don't know.

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
check the schedule at different days, there should be one when Adrianna watches TV alone.. also make sure your points with her are all maxed out. And perhaps you have to watch the other movies with her before you can watch the adult movie, but that I don't know.
Just wrapped up most of the main content with all 3 girls. Yeah the tv scene is a later one, had to get a couple more handys before I could access it(stupid me, that's how most of these games function, always have to start with a goddamn handy).
From the way it was phrased it sounded as if the TV scene was the first pen scene with her but it's not. The bath scene is.

Good amount of fap material all in all and everything is repeatable though you're still victim to the schedule rng. As some people have said, there is potential for more content but it's a full enough game as is. Unless you want to add more threesome action between the girls and the alien one, or the tentacle action there's not much more to develop.

Earlier releases that really only had HJ, BJ and BBJ action didn't interest me. This one goes all the way. So unless you want to add squirting and more extended scenes, not much more to add. Unless you're a pregnancy weirdo or something even more gross such as scat or piss degenerate. More positions if nothing else, more doggy, prone, cowgirl, standing, etc, etc. Everyone on the planet knows myriads of sex positions given enough aging.

But games like Treasure of Nadia maintain a richness and variety in sex scenes while we're still like at what, 60 something %? But I'd guess there's more of a financial punch behind that than this.

rafaelpop4

Mar 29, 2020
I can’t find any more wine in the game and that I’ve already completed everything else I can’t release other actions of Adriana without wine

pieperpeeper

May 17, 2017
I can’t find any more wine in the game and that I’ve already completed everything else I can’t release other actions of Adriana without wine
Did you make sure that you do not have the wine? Did you already gifted? As there are only three areas where the wine would show up, as long as the game update doesn't change the wine location, it should still be in the same area and locations.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I keep getting an "Extract Failed" at 99%, but the thing is, the game still plays, and I'd just keep playing, except I wanted to add the incest patch, and even though I've made sure hidden files are on, the appdata file does NOT show, so I suspect that's part of what's not coming thru...any thoughts?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Guys I need help I don't know where i need to place the incest patch. Can anyone help me ?
Make sure you can see the appdata file, like I think it says in the instructions? You have to have "Show hidden files" enabled in your settings.

biały wilk

Mar 29, 2019
I started to play ver. 13 and immediately encountered a problem.

1.jpg

When I entered her kitchen she eat. I talked and after the conversation was over she got up and stayed that way. o_O
You can talk, you can say a compliment - he normally answers, but stands still.

After leaving and entering the room, it still stands still, but in a different place.

2.jpg

After 9:00PM

3.jpg

After 10:00PM but she still standing in one place

4.jpg

Gau

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys, I can't seem to give the ladies the wardrobes. There is simply no option for it. Can anyone elaborate on how I can change their wardrobe?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Running into a problem where the tablet ... just doesnt seem to work at all. I have purchased the map and schedule from the computer, but pressing the "tab" key... does nothing at all. no UI, no sound, no indication I used a valid key. I went to keybindings and rebound it to another key, still nothing. There isn't some specific location I need to be to use it, is there?

Second thing I'm running into is I can also can confirm that when I am in Natasha's quarters, she will not move from one activity to another. She will stop an activity (like yoga), and then stand in place. If I leave her quarters, wait a bit and return she'll then go on to whatever she's supposed to, but not while I'm in her quarters.

Third, I also haven't found any way to give clothes I've purchased to the girls, and the clothes aren't assignable in the outfits UI on the computer either.

Can anyone help with these?

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
Running into a problem where the tablet ... just doesnt seem to work at all. I have purchased the map and schedule from the computer, but pressing the "tab" key... does nothing at all. no UI, no sound, no indication I used a valid key. I went to keybindings and rebound it to another key, still nothing. There isn't some specific location I need to be to use it, is there?

Second thing I'm running into is I can also can confirm that when I am in Natasha's quarters, she will not move from one activity to another. She will stop an activity (like yoga), and then stand in place. If I leave her quarters, wait a bit and return she'll then go on to whatever she's supposed to, but not while I'm in her quarters.

Third, I also haven't found any way to give clothes I've purchased to the girls, and the clothes aren't assignable in the outfits UI on the computer either.

Can anyone help with these?
Im working on a bug fix for natasha not moving which will be out soon, As for the item you buy from the store you have to pick them up from the printer in the storage bay before you can use them

Reactions: Ikariusrb

tens

May 11, 2017
Bugs aside, i see what the dev tried to do with this update. The dream scene is very different, in terms of camera and character motions, to everything up to now. However, given that it took 3 months I'd say the extra effort is not worth it.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
The version 13.0 doesn't work for me, I fixed the error" CreateDXGIFactory2 " moving dxgi.dll but launching the game I get new error UE4 stopped working. Someone has same problem?

Edit: Solved, the dxgi.dll fix works, just I kept running the Fraps program causing UE4 crash. All right now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes