sizar corpse

Nov 13, 2017
HELP !!

when i was going to talk with then they said :

"where is your clothes ??"
"put some clothes on if you want to talk"

in MC's room closets doesn't work. when i click, nothing happen..

anyone know where to find clothes to put on??

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
HELP !!

when i was going to talk with then they said :

"where is your clothes ??"
"put some clothes on if you want to talk"

in MC's room closets doesn't work. when i click, nothing happen..

anyone know where to find clothes to put on??
just have to keep clicking on it and look down to see if you put them on

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
(Even a child knows to turn off Anti Virus when Installing a Unknown program or software that Microsoft is not friendly with) Perhaps you have a Serious Potato most of you complaining MoFos Running a Dos system trying to play a 2019 game I have a ral cheap PC 8yrs old HP Pavillion 2.9 GHz 2TB with Intel Graphics but I upgrade Graphics Card with a Nvidia G Force 950 GTX and its 3 yrs old Im able to play some very high ends games with my setup get out your moms basement and stop leeching just maybe you can enjoy some Lewd games like the rest of us without crying for something that is Free in the 1st place
Why the hell do you quote MY post instead of the original of ''ninjabuntu'' ? It is like if you give this shit load instead of the guy that I have already quoted and replied. This guy is not me, I am not the writer of what you complaint about. Thanks to modify your post or delete it.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
There is a bit of a bug that I encountered which I don't think anyone else has mentioned, so hope this helps the dev.

I was in the mums room and she was passed out face down on the bed. When I clicked on her there was some text that came up like "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
After that, I could not click the text dialogue screen anymore and despite saving prior and trying different things, I couldn't continue there. So just left that room and continued elsewhere.

Keep up the good work dev. I will join your patron site and contribute.

Poolside Games

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2017
There is a bit of a bug that I encountered which I don't think anyone else has mentioned, so hope this helps the dev.

I was in the mums room and she was passed out face down on the bed. When I clicked on her there was some text that came up like "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
After that, I could not click the text dialogue screen anymore and despite saving prior and trying different things, I couldn't continue there. So just left that room and continued elsewhere.

Keep up the good work dev. I will join your patron site and contribute.
Thanks for the feed back about bugs. This is one I've already dealt with but it always helps when people tell me what bugs they get

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I gave. But now she can only get drunk once? ? It’s useless again. .
Natasha quite clearly says she will hide a bottle of wine every night. So you will have to get it, every night. Because, you know what, when someone drinks a bottle of wine, it's -empty- : P

Locations can be easily found in this thread.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
this game look so fun and awesome idea.

i think MC need a bit zoom out (back of mc not from eyes).
plus need really a such map so i know where i am..i walk around with no idea where i am lol.

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Played the game for a bit, it's pretty good, sadly no 1080p and i don't know for sure but anti aliasing doesn't seem to work, but it's early so I don't mind it that much, good luck to the developer!

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes