Ax6

Nov 12, 2017
I've read of a bathroom scene with adrianna.
Can't seem to access it.
Any suggestion?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in the afternoon and with a level 2 access card visit her in her quarters... if she is testing her bikini talk and compliment her.
In the following minigame keep hitting the action key (on screen) until the timer hits 0

Ax6

Nov 12, 2017
in the afternoon and with a level 2 access card visit her in her quarters... if she is testing her bikini talk and compliment her.
In the following minigame keep hitting the action key (on screen) until the timer hits 0
She never tests her bikini(could u give a specific hour?) , i've sat there all day,all content is accessible for everyone, love is at max and the minigame is impossible for all situations as it passes by in less than 0.2 seconds.
Thx in advance

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
directly after lunch... somewhere between 2 and 5 p.m. I think
and it's not the "hold back" minigame

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
well there are indications in the talk options with other family members that there are more floors in later updates
(recreation floor dureing dinner with Addriana, etc.) so sooner or later a map could be helpful... I would also suggest to take some Ideas from "Glassix" for that (i.e. mark the positions of the girls in the rooms they are... would make planning a bit easier)
Or that you can ask the ship's AI. That would be really cool. "Hey [insert AI name], where is [target]?"

i am fine with no 3rd person,i think its a bit too close from person eyes to doors etc..would be great just a bit more distance i feel like i talk crew too close lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
about map.. when i go in room,it would be great show a text or an icon it tell me what room. or on door name ;)
what if the devs add more and more rooms in future..it would be a problem,not? :)
I'm so sorry, I misunderstood. And you are absolutely right. It does feel as if you are staring through glasses perched right on the MC's nose..

Reactions: Baxonius

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
She never tests her bikini(could u give a specific hour?) , i've sat there all day,all content is accessible for everyone, love is at max and the minigame is impossible for all situations as it passes by in less than 0.2 seconds.
Thx in advance
The "testing her bikini" I can't remember either. Please let me know if you did find something Evangelion describes, because then I definitely missed smt.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Poolside Games
Just came across your game and I'm very impressed with it.

but I did come across a couple of things.

The first is a bug, apparently if you keep seeding until it reaches 300 it gets stuck, it hasn't crashed except you can do anything other use the mouse.

The second isn't a bug, but I can't seem to compliment Natasha on her boobs after helping her work out, because I've completed everybody else except I'm stuck on helping Natasha with her morning stretching.

Also when is the best time/day to catch Adrianna drunk. because I've done it once but not sure how, except to keep giving her the bottle of wine.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
@Poolside Games

Also when is the best time/day to catch Adrianna drunk. because I've done it once but not sure how, except to keep giving her the bottle of wine.
Bottle of wine, then talk to her in the evening (10:30 pm - 11:59 pm?). She will be sitting on the bed. Oh, and you need to have asked her during the day if she would give you a HJ. (Gaia > ask for help > ask HJ)

directly after lunch... somewhere between 2 and 5 p.m. I think
and it's not the "hold back" minigame
I just played 6 ingame days, three of which were at full love level with Adrianna, and I didn't get any bikini testing scene. She did go in her bathroom after lunch on some days (other days she just sits and reads), but I cannot interact with the bathroom. It just says access denied; I don't hear a shower runnning thouhg.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Poolside Games
Just came across your game and I'm very impressed with it.

but I did come across a couple of things.

The first is a bug, apparently if you keep seeding until it reaches 300 it gets stuck, it hasn't crashed except you can do anything other use the mouse.

The second isn't a bug, but I can't seem to compliment Natasha on her boobs after helping her work out, because I've completed everybody else except I'm stuck on helping Natasha with her morning stretching.

Forgot to mention another bug, and that is to do with holding back when having a HJ, it doesn't stay it simply disappears.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Forgot to mention another bug, and that is to do with holding back when having a HJ, it doesn't stay it simply disappears.
So far, the bugs you've mentioned have been addressed by multiple users. You will probably find some more of them : P

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
adrianna : visit her at 8m
Does the CG include and sexual content for Natasha or Katherine? When I visit them at those times they just sent me away after a short interaction in their underwear. I believe I have everyone maxed out for love at the moment.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Aunt (Natasha I think) lets you message her boobies if you visit her at night
And the Sister (Katherine I think) will offer a HJ when she is in her room or watcheing TV

The "testing her bikini" I can't remember either. Please let me know if you did find something Evangelion describes, because then I definitely missed smt.
haveing max relationship, after dinner mother takes a shower and directly after (I think 3 p.m.) her door unlocks for level 2 cards.
you can find her in her quarter wearing a green Bikini and interact with her (req Seeder 100+)
...atleast that's when the scene triggers for me... every day btw

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Aunt (Natasha I think) lets you message her boobies if you visit her at night
And the Sister (Katherine I think) will offer a HJ when she is in her room or watcheing TV

haveing max relationship, after dinner mother takes a shower and directly after (I think 3 p.m.) her door unlocks for level 2 cards.
you can find her in her quarter wearing a green Bikini and interact with her (req Seeder 100+)
...atleast that's when the scene triggers for me... every day btw
I have relationship 55 with Adrianne, seeder at 290, level 2 card in my pocket, and nothing happens : / But I will try again! Breakfast always ends around 10:30, dishes done at 11-ish, and she is downstairs and in her room at 11:30 as far as I can tell. Sometimes she masturbates, sometimes she reads a book, but when she takes a shower I can click on the door all I want, but I don't get anything.

Could you check what day you are at? Maybe that's also a trigger. (as in, day 20, Tuesday, etc.)

Edit: so I have been trying it for 10 ingame days now. After lunch she indeed sometimes goes into her bathroom, but through clipping in the door I can see she is just standing in bath tub (filled with water, completely dressed). At 3pm she comes out of the bathroom, and when I talk to her it's business as usual; just regular talks about regular topics. She then goes to sit on the bed and read.

So, my questions are, if you could reproduce it:
- Do you hear water running when she goes into the bathroom during the day? (I only hear that at night, 9pm)
- Do you click on her after she comes out, or do you click on the door when she still is in the bathroom?
- At what day are you?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I have relationship 55 with Adrianne, seeder at 290, level 2 card in my pocket, and nothing happens : / But I will try again! Breakfast always ends around 10:30, dishes done at 11-ish, and she is downstairs and in her room at 11:30 as far as I can tell. Sometimes she masturbates, sometimes she reads a book, but when she takes a shower I can click on the door all I want, but I don't get anything.

Could you check what day you are at? Maybe that's also a trigger. (as in, day 20, Tuesday, etc.)
I have her maxed out and done all content with her, 200 on the seeder and i get that scene almost everyday, i just loaded up my game, the day was wednesday just a little after 2pm and she was there, i believe you unlock it when you talk to her when she is eating, because you 2 talk about her teaching you how to swim, if you 2 don't talk about it in the morning, try again in the afternoon when she is eating dinner

Reactions: WSmith

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I have her maxed out and done all content with her, 200 on the seeder and i get that scene almost everyday, i just loaded up my game, the day was wednesday just a little after 2pm and she was there, i believe you unlock it when you talk to her when she is eating, because you 2 talk about her teaching you how to swim, if you 2 don't talk about it in the morning, try again in the afternoon when she is eating dinner
So, I just checked. Talked to her in the morning during breakfast, and had the swimming dialogue (have had that conversation a million times before btw : P). Then skipped time until she was showering, and waited for her to come out. She came out fully dressed, and immediately walked to her bed to read. If I clicked on her I just got regular dialouge. Wonder what I'm missing, or if it's just a bug.

Do you hear water running when she goes into the bathroom after breakfast? And can you see her through the clipping in the door?

Also, are you playing with the incest patch? Because although I have it installed, I have opted for the non-incest version in the main menu. That might be a factor, although I wouldn't know why.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
So, I just checked. Talked to her in the morning during breakfast, and had the swimming dialogue (have had that conversation a million times before btw : P). Then skipped time until she was showering, and waited for her to come out. She came out fully dressed, and immediately walked to her bed to read. If I clicked on her I just got regular dialouge. Wonder what I'm missing, or if it's just a bug.

Do you hear water running when she goes into the bathroom after breakfast? And can you see her through the clipping in the door?

Also, are you playing with the incest patch? Because although I have it installed, I have opted for the non-incest version in the main menu. That might be a factor, although I wouldn't know why.
yeah i have it turned on, but i don't think that has nothing to do with it, i just load up my save again, skip to 12, door was lock, skip to 1, door became unlocked and she was standing there in it, i skip to thursday, at 12 her door locks, stays locked until 3:10pm, when it unlocked, she was standing there in it again, so idk what the trigger is really on unlocking it but here are the things i know that you can do/try

-talk to her, compliment her hair, cloths and looks, when complimenting her looks, make sure her love points are high or max, i believe there is 2 different dialogue
-help her cook, depending on her love points, if it's low and you click on finish, it ends there, if it's high, she will kiss you
-compliment her when you are eating with her
-talk to her when you are eating with her
-when she is washing dishes , garb her ass, 2 different dialogues depending on love points
-watch a romance movie with her, she likes the first one and hates the 2nd one, but i watched both of them
-watch a comedy movie with her
-I haven't tried the horror movie and can't unless i start a new game, going from day 25 to 26, the game locks up on me every time now
-at 8am click on her door and surprise her
-click on her, ask about g.a.i.a, tell her about the fill level
-talk to her, ask about g.a.i.a, ask for help, ask for a photo if you have 200 on the seeder
-talk to her, ask about g.a.i.a, ask for help, ask for a handjob, depending on love points there is 2 different dialogues
-in the morning as soon as you get up, go to her room and to stuff to her when she is sleeping
-when she is drunk, try all options
-if you see her in her room reading a book instead of her in a bikini, try both options, talk and handjob
-at night between 11pm-12pm, go to her room if she is reading a book, ask for handjob

maybe one of them will unlock it for you, and to see whats going on in the bathroom and other lock doors, i go into options and turn my camera fov up to 160, and if you still can't get that scene, then maybe it is because i have the incest patch turned on, it might be a bug with the patch where it should be there in both types but it's over writing the other and disabling it in the non incest play

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes