Nov 27, 2018
so this update the news its nothing only fake scene
Here's the details :

Update 15.0 is finally here, I didn't think it would be with the amount of thingsthat got in the way of development. I had hoped to add 6 new scenes but unfortunately I wasn't able to finish them all in time so there is 2 still to come. I decided I would rather leave the other scenes out then delay this update but they will be finished for 16.0.
Speaking of 16.0 it is going to be an almost full update of the entire story of last hope and many of the enviroments that are looking pretty outdated at the moment. It will also include the next level on the seeder. As it is going to be mainly focused on the story I really want to get everything I possibly can done in this update so that I can go back to adding more scenes and not having to worry touching up things again
Thank you all so much for supporting me here and I hope you enjoy the new scenes. As always if you come across any bugs let me know and I'll get them fixed asap

15.1 Full Changelog:
2 continued Adrianna Events
1 continued Katherine Event
1 continued Natasha Event

Updated Adrianna and Katherines swimwear
Added dialogue history
Fixed animation bug with the fancy dinner event and intro camera
Better fix for the infinite gift bug
Updates to some enviroments
First day is no longer bugged
checklist has been corrected
Natasha Day outfit 2 has been fixed
Other small fixes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
how do i get the second bikini scene?
i keep getting the same boobjob animation.
there's literally no other option.

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
well thats kinda disapointing i thought i need to do something at dinner and breakfasti thought i need to ask the question in order apprently not, thank god i read the pages

Reactions: cooldude33

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
What's the new Katherine scene? She highlights green when sitting at the table to breakfast but I've selected all 4 options and none trigger anything and she's still highlit green.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
How do I complete the "Eating" scene (Adrianna / Khaterinne), I'm still at 0/1, and I don't know what do to at Breakfast / Dinner to start them..

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
this and the camera
When collected enough seeder fuel and deepened the relationship with the girls you will be able to give birth cntrol pills to them.
The cameras must be buyed, picked up from the storage, then selected from the inventory and placed in highlighted locations in bedrooms and bathrooms.
how do i get the second bikini scene?
i keep getting the same boobjob animation.
there's literally no other option.
Loose.

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017
someone can help me how to triger natasha scene sleepover, i try so many day's but in the tablet schedule the green schedule and green highlight never show up

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
I really enjoyed the game, although I ended up dizzy and wanting to throw up like I had played Half Life.
Good game xD

HOLA QUE TAL ALGUIEN SABE SI SE PUEDE TRADUCIR ESTE JUEGO AL ESPAÑOL YA QUE EN UN MOMENTO UNA SOLA VES VI QUE HABIA SALIDO EN ESPAÑOL GRACIAS POR LEERME
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gconanr

jagohn

Aug 8, 2017
Am I missing something? I purchased the bikini for Adrianna but don't know how to see her in it! Help please!

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes