mysteriozz

May 29, 2017
Bikini Try out and Swimming race scenes - are they related? Can anyone tell me how the fuck trigger the 'NEW' scenes?

mdaemon

Feb 6, 2017
i am doing these incest patches for ages, but i am a fuckin idiot with this one, can someone please explain for a little child how this works? and i dont get this save folder!? thank u!
just place attached file to C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames

Last edited:

jan23

Nov 24, 2017
help! i am trying boot v15 in VR, but it starts all the time in normal mode. Do you have any idea for that (my steam VR works with other UR4 games and I tried "-VR")

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
Boring. Simply that.
Agreed... From what I remember playing of the game... OMG we're all going to die and you need to save us by ejaculating into tanks but we refuse to help you, so go act like a shady creepy incel until we become desperate enough to become your harem.
Then why are you 2 here? If this sucks, go check out any of the thousands of other games here.

how to use birth control?
Dont. Just impregnate them :D
Just kidding. There are pills in the girls' bathroom. You can tamper with them.

could some kind soul share a save until the latest update please, i forgot to backup mine and canceled mine :(
I could upload mine, but I cheated and gave myself infinite matter. If you still want it, I'll upload.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes