Zero919

May 2, 2017
when the countdown is running while holding your breath
to lose just press Esc to make the menu appear and just wait until the strip ends
I think this is a bug and I didn't find any other way lose because Mc's mom always says that he won

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
What's the new Katherine scene? She highlights green when sitting at the table to breakfast but I've selected all 4 options and none trigger anything and she's still highlit green.
See her in the morning. First thing. Dry hump her while she's sleeping. New scene follows (I kept the condom on, if that matters)
Since many will ask. I can answer a few more

- See Arienna when trying on bikini. Lose the contest. Win the next one
- Visit Natasha at night when she's sleeping. Compliment her boobs. Have sex unprotected

Don't know the other scenes at this time. Sorry :HideThePain:

Reactions: HandsomeSun
Aug 23, 2019
I remember that during the 11th version there was a very frequently asked question regarding the pregnancy of the characters. I hope in the future the author will add this feature)) :sneaky:

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
See her in the morning. First thing. Dry hump her while she's sleeping. New scene follows (I kept the condom on, if that matters)
Since many will ask. I can answer a few more

- See Arienna when trying on bikini. Lose the contest. Win the next one
- Visit Natasha at night when she's sleeping. Compliment her boobs. Have sex unprotected

Don't know the other scenes at this time. Sorry :HideThePain:
how do you lose the contest? is it dependent on which bikini she has on or something?

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
i am doing these incest patches for ages, but i am a fuckin idiot with this one, can someone please explain for a little child how this works? and i dont get this save folder!? thank u!

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes