HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
Is it still possible to make the tits smaller???
one day, I will make a list of all the times people have asked this here (myself included), then I'm going to print it out, then I'm going to burn it in a trash bin while I cry under an ice cold shower.

(pretty homophobic scene, in retrospect)

mannanaama

Mar 30, 2019
one day, I will make a list of all the times people have asked this here (myself included), then I'm going to print it out, then I'm going to burn it in a trash bin while I cry under an ice cold shower.

(pretty homophobic scene, in retrospect)

Hahha yeah I have read these questions too, but its been a year since I was last here so decided to ask. So I presume that the answer is no? :D

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hahha yeah I have read these questions too, but its been a year since I was last here so decided to ask. So I presume that the answer is no? :D
No of course. Dev will not make it optional just for you. And i'am pretty sure almost no one asked him to do so. Of course money can help here(donation to Dev) But there is not so much fans fo small tits. And just think about it all scenes with boob job what Dev need to do to fix it(that's just one example).

Reactions: Def1985

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
To be fair to him asking, there have been several games with mods that allow you to customise the characters, so its a fair question really. I think though they are just fine as they are... ;)

Reactions: mannanaama

mannanaama

Mar 30, 2019
No of course. Dev will not make it optional just for you. And i'am pretty sure almost no one asked him to do so. Of course money can help here(donation to Dev) But there is not so much fans fo small tits. And just think about it all scenes with boob job what Dev need to do to fix it(that's just one example).
I think its almost a joke asking it, as I think a lot of people have asked it during the lifespan of this game, atleast in this thread in f95. :D

But yeah, ofc it would be a lot of work, but likeIXL said, it wouldnt be the first time someone would have still done it. :p

Reactions: IXL and DeMoS666

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
But there is not so much fans fo small tits.
We're not fans of small tits; I don't know about the rest, but I'm a fan of realistic looking big tits.
The problem is that fans of these absurd tits are way more vocal than the rest; which doesn't necessarily mean they're the majority, though they sound like it.
Whatever - I gave up long ago about this.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1643451485702.png
I am missing a scene that is in ??? at night in bed with adriana, can someone help me what would be the scene I am missing?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 1622555
I am missing a scene that is in ??? at night in bed with adriana, can someone help me what would be the scene I am missing?
easy, save before you go night talk to adriana and try everything(if there is no just load save and try again)(Just try different variations). If there is nothing it means you don't do enough main quest. Just try it after there is no new green content.

Reactions: leproso0413

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
You need to finish the "intro" before start saving the game. Its not possible save during the intro.
How long is the intro? I'd been playing for over an hour. And is there a way to change the resolution to 1068 by 600 windowed so I can minimize it when I need to do other things?

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How long is the intro? I'd been playing for over an hour. And is there a way to change the resolution to 1068 by 600 windowed so I can minimize it when I need to do other things?
1643729495204.png
As you can see there is no such resolution for window. I don't think intro is longer than 30 min max. Just play and at some point you can save game. I played before i think i have done intro in 20-30 minutes max.

Reactions: Sandiegodm

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
contest. first you need to begin event, meet at living room with everyone, They ask you judge which have better boobs, each time tell you don't know and touch each girl twice, and choose winner 1 time each girl.after it you can talk to girls in pool to see scenes. To see all scenes you need to repeat event 3 or 4 times

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes