stayphazed

Apr 22, 2021
I am so confused, I downloaded the full game, threw the naughtypatch in the save folder, and when I start the game, nothing happens. I get on the ship, take my helmet off and there is no dialogue showing up at all. Cant progress past the very first scene. What did I mess up?

stayphazed

Apr 22, 2021
I am so confused, I downloaded the full game, threw the naughtypatch in the save folder, and when I start the game, nothing happens. I get on the ship, take my helmet off and there is no dialogue showing up at all. Cant progress past the very first scene. What did I mess up?

Scratch that, I deleted the game folder and re-extracted without the patch and it worked. But now I can't save?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Not that it bother me, but Contest event before pool event there is some glitch with Adrianna, after her model dissapear as it should, but milk on her jugs still in the air visible. Sorry can't add screenshot, i thoght i done it but sadly can't find it anywhere. To trigger this bug you need to touch all of them and to touch Adriana harder, don't remember who i choose the winner.

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
How do you rotate the camera ? I have tried right mouse button but that just brings up the inventory.

Preston123456789

Aug 9, 2019
Why can't I download this? I download like usual but instead of a folder to extract its just a white piece of paper and says it's not accessible

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I don't understand sorry I don't see any option of " Free " also how about when your not in a scene as to walk around the ship to EG open a door etc
Oh, I thought you are talking abot scenes. It is first person POV like in shooters, so basically just move mouse and WASD to walk. You can change POV camera only in scenes i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
Move your mouse...?
I've tried that holding right mouse button while moving the mouse around and it does nothing except bring up the inventory tab. wasd keys move around but they don't allow you to look around which is what I would like to do but heyho

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I've tried that holding right mouse button while moving the mouse around and it does nothing except bring up the inventory tab. wasd keys move around but they don't allow you to look around which is what I would like to do but heyho
I think your configuration or mouse mulfunction. Basically as i said before it is first person POV like in shooters. Try to change configuration. Or maybe you have some soft for your mouse and there is some additional function which are vs game config. I realy don't know what the problem is.
1. Try to turn on VSYNC(maybe try other settings)
2. update mouse drivers
If nothing helps try to redownload game archive again and try it.
Also i only tried english version.

Last edited:

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
I think your configuration or mouse mulfunction. Basically as i said before it is first person POV like in shooters. Try to change configuration. Or maybe you have some soft for your mouse and there is some additional function which are vs game config. I realy don't know what the problem is.
1. Try to turn on VSYNC(maybe try other settings)
2. update mouse drivers
If nothing helps try to redownload game archive again and try it.
Also i only tried english version.

Yes it was my stupid mouse I have got it working. Thank you very much

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Just a quick question, is it worth to use the nude mod at the start of the game or are we give the option to make them nude once MC progresses with them a lot? :unsure:

Gurraburra

Jul 30, 2017
Just a quick question, is it worth to use the nude mod at the start of the game or are we give the option to make them nude once MC progresses with them a lot? :unsure:
The nude patch makes it boring IMHO. You get used to it and the special occasions that comes up aren't that special any more.

Reactions: DeMoS666 and Urk

Issone1

Aug 7, 2020
Played this ages ago, downloading new ver.

Is the nude mod working / necessary on v16.3? I don't recall needing a nude mod last time.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes