DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save file? 100%
Whole folder. beacause i don't remember which is the last save. just see which day in save and use it.

View attachment 1635580
game crashed how can i fix this previous versions work good but this fail
I'am not sure what problem in log. Try to move LastHope folder from C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LastHope
for example move it to desktop. And try to launch game again. If it help just copy old saves where it was. (It may be beacause of setting of the game)
or something mentioned about DirectX11, try to update video drivers, and reinstall DirectX
Sorry i don't really know how to read error logs.

Last edited:

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
Whole folder. beacause i don't remember which is the last save. just see which day in save and use it.

I'am not sure what problem in log. Try to move LastHope folder from C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\LastHope
for example move it to desktop. And try to launch game again. If it help just copy old saves where it was. (It may be beacause of setting of the game)
or something mentioned about DirectX11, try to update video drivers, and reinstall DirectX
Sorry i don't really know how to read error logs.
Dont work nothink cheking compability with win 7 and disable fullscreen optimimzation dont work too win is 10 pro with lastest updates ;d

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Dont work nothink cheking compability with win 7 and disable fullscreen optimimzation dont work too win is 10 pro with lastest updates ;d
Try it. Move LastHope folder from C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local to for example desktop or somwhere else.
And try to unzip and copy this instead. I have low graphics otions maybe it will help.

But this is really strange that error in DirectX. Maybe copy this error and google it. CTRL + C on error window and paste it in browser maybe you will find somthing.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Can't exit options menu when I enter it. Spam the back arrow and nothing. Any ideas?
Check video game resolution. If it is too much different from your normal destop it can broke mouse area on game buttons and you can't touch apply or any other button. Try to change resoluton or play in window mode.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Check video game resolution. If it is too much different from your normal destop it can broke mouse area on game buttons and you can't touch apply or any other button. Try to change resoluton or play in window mode.
Thanks for the advice, as it turns out, it was the incest patch which was the issue for some reason. I had to wipe the appdata and reinstall, thankfully the resolution wasn't a problem. Appreciate it

• Thinking Face

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
I'm sorry if this has been answered previously, but are there any dev notes on what remains to be implemented in the game? Is it close to being finished or is there much more content planned? I know that pregancy seems to be in the future given what's currently in the game. I read a post on the previous page saying it was about 60% complete, is that the case? Thanks.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for the advice, as it turns out, it was the incest patch which was the issue for some reason. I had to wipe the appdata and reinstall, thankfully the resolution wasn't a problem. Appreciate it
Strange, i also using patch but no prob for me. Maybe you have files from previous version of the game(and previous patch)?
In my case if i ever have problems after i download new version, i just remove game folder from appdata, and add saves there later

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Strange, i also using patch but no prob for me. Maybe you have files from previous version of the game(and previous patch)?
In my case if i ever have problems after i download new version, i just remove game folder from appdata, and add saves there later
I was confused too because I only freshly installed the game and patch. Maybe it was because I installed the patch before I had opened the game? Not sure but that was the fix for me

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes