Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Super looking forward to it. I love games where people's inhibitions slowly disappear and they start acting and dressing more and more sexily, even in "public".

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
are we going to be getting a gallery feature or does anyone have like scene rips?
There's really only a gallery for the dreams from the looks of things. With other scenes (e.g. Kat's nighttime BJ) as you progress with the characters, you unlock new stages for old scenes, but you can still stop at certain points. I'm trying to think of cases where a gallery would be nice. Maybe the group events?

Reactions: lightpower

Reaver

May 31, 2017
if someone can get me a mega link so i can DL this game, i can upload it to my mega and leave it up... It's too big to DL with the links provided. 3+ hours. :/

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
if someone can get me a mega link so i can DL this game, i can upload it to my mega and leave it up... It's too big to DL with the links provided. 3+ hours. :/
No one is going to spend their time uploading to another host when the links are still active:rolleyes: start the download and go watch TV or do the house chores. It'll be downloaded before you know it.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
idk why i cant open game on last few updates old versions all god new versions carsh on start up on win 10 pro 4 gb viddeo and 16 gb ram ... anyway problem is solved - deleted

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
I wanna uncensor this game
Help me!!
Are you talking about the incest stuff? If so, you just need to download the incest patch in the OP and follow the instructions in lewdpatcher site:
Patch Instructions
place the patch inside the folder
C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames
Cmon, its not that hard...
Now if you are talking about censored images, nudity and stuff like this...man this game was never censored like this. You really download from F95?

Reactions: tallsmart

LMtheBo$$

Oct 22, 2020
The 16.0 update was some time ago, so I can't find anything about it here...

But what exactly changed on the story? Do I need to replay everything again for new content?

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes