cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I love that people here are counting the hours on the weekend as if it won't be another 2 weeks for the bugs to get ironed out lmao

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I wish they'd post more on patreon or have a website. Literally just one post a month ago since the last update in November.
Well if you go back literally 1 page here you will find a post from Poolside games. :oops:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey everyone update 17.0 is out now for Second Base Patrons and up, First base patrons can expect the update to be available in a couple of days.

As for what the update is all about there are some new scenes with each of the girls along with the next tier of the GAIA being unlocked. I would suggest talking to the girls after filling the GAIA as you might be able to persuade them into changing their attire.

Most of the scenes in the game are now fully finished so in future updates I'm going to try and finish off any still left to complete. On top of that the main story will continue to be updated every new release. This will hopefully mean the bulk of the game is finished before the end of the year and I will have more time to work on the small details along side my next project.
Thank you all so much for all the support and as always let me know of any bugs you encounter and I'll get them fixed asap

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v17.0
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes