cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
You know why update was late for few days?
Update was ready for the weekend full v17.0
But dev saw there is no hype he was expecting so he torn apart prepared update and released only the part of it that is more like v16.4 then v17.0
And I understand him, hi should do it like this. He can now do other projects while releasing other parts of 17.0 update every month or two.

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy Valentine's day everyone! , hope you're all having a great day. Since today is all about love I couldn't think of a better time to give a of preview of whats coming up in Last Hope 17.0. The update itself is almost finished and should be up in couple of weeks from now but until then here's a little sneak peek.
If you remember this post from one month back there were sneak peak with 3 screenshots which are now off course unavailable.
One of 3 screenshot was with some kind of green gas coming out from ventilation.
Can you connect that green gas with something from this update?

uzbek228

Aug 7, 2021
Guys i upgraded windows, and game with all achievements was deleted, is there any possibility to use someone's save in this game?

Totsum

Nov 24, 2018
Can't seem to find a way to have sex with adrianna so far, all stats maxed and quests done, can anyone help?

Last edited:

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Made Nude mod
AdriannaNude.zip - Only Adrianna
KatherineNude.zip - Only Katherine
NatashaNude.zip - Only Natasha
NudeMod.zip - All girls. Adrianna, Katherine, Natasha, Alien Girl. 1,2,3 dream girls - Bowsette, Magic Girl, Cave Girl.
Link to the folder with all archives (Mega)
Mega
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Mega

Link to the folder with all archives (Google Drive)
Google Drive
Download link for the mod with all the girls (NudeMod.zip)
Google Drive

How do you install the mod?

Jagdfrettchen

Apr 10, 2020
So is this Game VR only?
Because if i start the Game, my Mouse disapears and i have to Kill the Game via Taskmanager. And even after i got the Game closed, i need to restart my PC via Keyboard, to get my Mouse back.
What am i doing or understanding wrong here?
Cant you play with Mouse and Keyboard?

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
So is this Game VR only?
Because if i start the Game, my Mouse disapears and i have to Kill the Game via Taskmanager. And even after i got the Game closed, i need to restart my PC via Keyboard, to get my Mouse back.
What am i doing or understanding wrong here?
Cant you play with Mouse and Keyboard?
this is an almost 2.5 year old bug with the game; see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v17-0-poolside-games.23793/post-5554292

To fix it, create a .bat file that calls the game .exe with the -novr parameter.

Jagdfrettchen

Apr 10, 2020
this is an almost 2.5 year old bug with the game; see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/last-hope-v17-0-poolside-games.23793/post-5554292

To fix it, create a .bat file that calls the game .exe with the -novr parameter.
Thank you very much. But... I am not good in this. I know how to create a Batfile, but i dont know what exactly i need to write in it.
Can you maybe, please explain me for dummies, step by step what i have to do?

The Link you gave me, i readed already before this Part of the Thread. But didnt really understand the "How".
Would appreciate it. Thank You.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes