cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know which scenes are continued in the newest update? I don't have my old savegame, I had to start a new game so I can't check.

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
Not that huge update since we jumped from 16.4 to 17.0 but im glad we finally have it.
Hope that GAIA event is bringing something big.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone know which scenes are continued in the newest update? I don't have my old savegame, I had to start a new game so I can't check.
1. Adrianna at kitchen after breakfast
2. Adrianna at shower, evening
3. Kat watching TV
4. Compliments during eating now leads to scenes with Adrianna and Kat respectively
5. Natasha at Pool Party (have to ask Kat for special event)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
If anyone starts over, make sure you do all events possible at each seeder level BEFORE advancing to the next level. Otherwise things get.. weird.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
once i have it DLed i'll upload it as a mega... 2+ hours out

Seeing as what's being said on the next page I'll wait on DLing this update. sorry but i'm not risking it.

Last edited:
May 15, 2019

Hey everyone update 17.0 is out now for Second Base Patrons and up, First base patrons can expect the update to be available in a couple of days.

As for what the update is all about there are some new scenes with each of the girls along with the next tier of the GAIA being unlocked. I would suggest talking to the girls after filling the GAIA as you might be able to persuade them into changing their attire.

Most of the scenes in the game are now fully finished so in future updates I'm going to try and finish off any still left to complete. On top of that the main story will continue to be updated every new release. This will hopefully mean the bulk of the game is finished before the end of the year and I will have more time to work on the small details along side my next project.
Thank you all so much for all the support and as always let me know of any bugs you encounter and I'll get them fixed asap

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v17.0
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Ay, Yo. Nice adware installer you have in there. Don't download the patch from this guy. It installs an adware program onto your computer. To get rid of it, open Task Manager. Scroll down to Bloom (you can't miss it, it has multiple processes). Then right click, open file location, end tasks in Task manager, then just delete the folder from the location you opened.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ay, Yo. Nice adware installer you have in there. Don't download the patch from this guy. It installs an adware program onto your computer. To get rid of it, open Task Manager. Scroll down to Bloom (you can't miss it, it has multiple processes). Then right click, open file location, end tasks in Task manager, then just delete the folder from the location you opened.
Lmao dunno what you're talking about it is just a mirror of the Lewd Patcher from the front page. From the time when Lewd Patcher was down.

Edit: Btw in the rar is only a .sav file (thats a save-file) and a .txt. So I honestly don't know how that installed something for you.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I uploaded the patch file from Bøb69 to VirusTotal.com and found nothing. I also searched and scanned my entire PC just to be sure and nothing. I checked my task manager and there are no processes called Bloom. I don't know what you're talking about but you did not get a virus from the patch download. Also I've dealt with adware in the past and they generally don't bother to hide themselves all that much. It definitely wouldn't disguise itself as a .sav file lmao

Reactions: Bob69

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
Asks for unreal 4 something & gives download link for that that gives error? LifePlay works though which is unreal? Crazy!!!

jovoshin

Sep 30, 2017
You know why update was late for few days?
Update was ready for the weekend full v17.0
But dev saw there is no hype he was expecting so he torn apart prepared update and released only the part of it that is more like v16.4 then v17.0
And I understand him, hi should do it like this. He can now do other projects while releasing other parts of 17.0 update every month or two.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes