Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I hope not the game has in need of many scenes still and a finish to the storyline I guess
If you take a look at the seeder located in the bridge, you will see a image on the device showing its current fill, what can be filled and what can't be filled yet. Currently, I think the max is at 60% so no more progression tell another update once reached. Not sure how much content will be for the rest but that should give you an idea how much further is planned or hoped for as far as content.

Reactions: erisedxes

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
Ive finally fixed the save issue but now wine doesnt show up in the flight deck again does anyone know anyway to help
wine spawn at multiple location in flight deck, be sure to check all (credit to Xanatos)

-in the bucket in the medical room
-under the planetary map hologram in the center of the flight deck
-against the right corner of the staircase on the right side when you’re coming from the elevator
-by the right side of the teleporter
-on a seat on the right side of the flight deck

Reactions: FunkyD

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I've bought some clothes to Natasha but it disappeared from my inventory and I cannot see it in the store as well. Could anyone help me how can I restore those clothes?

stevierayvag

Nov 25, 2019
Hi, first of all excellent game, it is one of the few that hooked me so much.

The "problem" is that i can't fill GAIA more than 60%.
Im stuck in this percent because "fill capsule" doesn't work at this time.

I have all events complete and all photos, with everything bought in the shop.

I'm new in the game, so.. this is the max progress of this version?

View attachment 1536526 View attachment 1536527

P/S: sorry for my english, isn't my native language
Hi friend. Can you tell me how to proceed in contest with adriana? I keep choosing her but its stuck in 1/3. What do I do wrong? And also with the other girls. I appreciate any help. Have a nice day.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes