cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I have to agree about the slutty uniforms, even though I like them. I'd like to see more "normal" and practical looking uniforms, I guess, but I also like the current ones. Maybe normal uniform in the story, and slutty version as a purchasable item from the shop, possibly an even more revealing version? Idk, I'm just a sucker for extra cosmetics.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Natasha always holding the top of her breast is plain weird and not in a good way. It doesn't help that their tits are comically, unreasonably, idiotically large.
They are neither comically or idotically large. Then you'd have to say to one of my ex girlfriends that she looks like an idiot. She's an I cup. Hers are bigger than Adrianna's.
As an erotic photographer/producer, I have done work with women this size too.
My estimation is that sister Katherine is a G cup, Adrianna is a H, and Natasha is an I or J.
There are adult models with tits twice the size in the real world. Calling them comical and idiotic is too far out, there are many games with ridiculously sized tits that are still physically possible.
Or maybe ... this game just isn't for you.

As I said, none of the girls (thats including Natasha) should act so familiar with the player in the intro. Additionally passage of time should be more than just a month so there is an excuse for the familiarity between the girls and the player.
They SHOULD act familiar. They are Kathrine ("not" sister), Adrianna ("not" mother) and Natasha ("not" aunt).
Have you just started playing this?

New casual clothes is a step backwards. Not everything needs to have a deep cleavage to be sexy. Adriana's number 1 casual outfit is proof of this. Natasha's new casual out with her gigantic bra sticking out looks funny if anything. Again funny but not in a good way.
Well. Your opinion. I think you're speaking for yourself in this thread. Most of us know this game and await updates BECAUSE the 3D is pretty okay, nothing special for Unreal, and the breasts and breast dynamics are pretty good.
I'm just hoping the dev would develop some sandbox sex, otherwise this might almost as well be done as a visual novel.

Lastly, there are many many spelling errors in the game. For example, masturbate was written as masterbate many times. It would be nice if you could use a spell checker. Also, there should be a dot after every sentence.
If "masterbate" is the worst spelling mistake you can come up with, check out my post about "Game of Evolution". This is spelling. No biggie. GoE is so bad that you don't understand the text half of the time. But I agree, if you make money on a game, go fucking hire a writer or spell/grammar checker.

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
You can give your opinion, it's nice to see constructive criticism. Your comment seemed constructive because you said specifically what you want.

But I disagree.

I think Last Hope already have plenty of content. Even more content would be nice for people who have already played the game. But to make new users like the game, he needs to present the content in a better way, at least in the first few minutes of gameplay. So I think it makes sense to make these 'reworks' and other qol improvements.
remaking old content should not be the purpose of games like these. Why remake something if it isn't finished in the 1st place? The dev already has a stable following. Wouldn't it make more sense to make new content for existing fans rather that remake old content with the hope that it will attract new players (and therefore supporters)?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Wouldn't it make more sense to make new content for existing fans rather that remake old content with the hope that it will attract new players (and therefore supporters)?
The dev needs to balance both. Can't stop catering current supporter wishes, nor forget to make the game more interesting for a new audience.

Every update there are new scenes being added. This was the first time the update focused on improving instead of adding stuff.

Empire0075

Feb 14, 2018
after new update, I start the game again with a fresh beginning, but can't find the place where I used to collect matters via drone, can anyone help me locating that area??

mememenot

Mar 29, 2020
They are neither comically or idotically large. Then you'd have to say to one of my ex girlfriends that she looks like an idiot. She's an I cup. Hers are bigger than Adrianna's.
As an erotic photographer/producer, I have done work with women this size too.
My estimation is that sister Katherine is a G cup, Adrianna is a H, and Natasha is an I or J.
There are adult models with tits twice the size in the real world. Calling them comical and idiotic is too far out, there are many games with ridiculously sized tits that are still physically possible.
Dude, you should come back to real world sometime. This isn't just my opinion, their breasts are objectively gigantic. You knowing a girl with large tits doesn't change facts. Girls having breasts this large is rare enough to begin with, having three girls with gigantic breasts in one place is unlikely at best.

I didn't say it wasn't physically possible, but that's not saying anything. It is physically possible to have 4 nipples, it is just not that common of a thing, so it is more than unlikely to find people with 4 nipples in the same place.

They SHOULD act familiar. They are Kathrine ("not" sister), Adrianna ("not" mother) and Natasha ("not" aunt).
Have you just started playing this?
No I have been playing this since the early versions. But I think you are confused. They are not supposed to be related to the player at all. At least not in the main version of the story. What you are talking about is the patched story, which is not the main one.

So yeah, matter of the fact is, they shouldn't act so familiar with someone they don't even know. It is just weird.

Well. Your opinion. I think you're speaking for yourself in this thread. Most of us know this game and await updates BECAUSE the 3D is pretty okay, nothing special for Unreal, and the breasts and breast dynamics are pretty good.
I'm just hoping the dev would develop some sandbox sex, otherwise this might almost as well be done as a visual novel.
No, this is not just my opinion, you just can't seem to be objective. You seem to accept your own "opinions" as facts, so whenever someone states something that doesn't match your "opinion" you just have to get here and say "that's not valid".

Do you know what is the most sexual part of a persons body is? No, it is not their genitals. It is their brain. Where do you think all these fantasies originate from?

Most people would rather find a well dressed girl and slowly get her out of that dress, rather than see a almost naked girl. I am not even saying all their clothes need to be unslutified. They can already have multiple clothes, they could all have one set of normal casual clothes and one set of slutified casual clothes. That should make everyone happy.

If "masterbate" is the worst spelling mistake you can come up with, check out my post about "Game of Evolution". This is spelling. No biggie. GoE is so bad that you don't understand the text half of the time. But I agree, if you make money on a game, go fucking hire a writer or spell/grammar checker.
That word was an example. There are tons of mistakes with this game. Sad part is, even using spellchecker tool would be enough to fix most mistakes.

Comparing it to the other games is pretty much irrelevant.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v16.3
- - - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - - - Workupload

Note: The Naughty Patch is the same, that is on Lewdpatcher.
Edit: Added MixDrop

Last edited:

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Hey guys kinda stuck with adriana in the solarium , i already did pretty much everything but can't progress after 1/3 event the aunt won't leave and adrianna stays "yellow" looks like im missing something but no idea what , someone got an idea ?

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
can an intel integrated graphics for i7 10th gen run this well or do i have to use my dedicated graphic card? thx

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes