jayman_85

May 2, 2018
just because you support the dev doesn't mean you should defend the lack of new content.
yes, the rework is nice and the story now makes a little more sense but I would rather well-made new content instead of reworked old content

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
For everyone running into my problem. It's probably because we forgot to do a step of getting her drunk before the final or second to last stage of the max level of the gaia fluid. Load an earlier save before that and make sure to check and hit all the greens available before going to the next stage I'm assuming.

agocuci

Dec 10, 2019
For everyone running into my problem. It's probably because we forgot to do a step of getting her drunk before the final or second to last stage of the max level of the gaia fluid. Load an earlier save before that and make sure to check and hit all the greens available before going to the next stage I'm assuming.
i try but i can't find the third event of bed night.....can someone tell us what event is?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
just because you support the dev doesn't mean you should defend the lack of new content.
yes, the rework is nice and the story now makes a little more sense but I would rather well-made new content instead of reworked old content
Eh, just because you get it for free doesn't mean you sgould always demand something free for nothing. The dev has the right to redo or remake any portion of the game they wish. This is the 16th version of the game, and there IS NEW CONTENT, just not all sexual. The game, what it is now with the new release vs the original is much better overall, so the rework was worth the effort and time spent.

There are hundreds of games on the site, if you don't like the release of one you're welcome to move along somewhere else. You're getting stuff for free so that doesn't mean you're entitled to quantify what is 'enough' new, old or reworked content a game has. You want to have a legit voice, then Patreon a dev, any dev, and then your feedback is valued. Otherwise you're just piss in the wind spraying all over for no purpose.

Last edited:

agocuci

Dec 10, 2019
It worked for me, I completed the event in version v16. You can try me save if you want, I finish the save in v16.1 with everything complete.
i try after and before the last two GAIA blocks and doesn't work, how ever it's just one missione so don't care, thank you anyway

sayniiv

Nov 10, 2019
Russian translation so funny. 'Пластырь' means 'plaster' not 'patch'. But still it is good to have opportunity to play this game in my native language

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Eh, just because you get it for free doesn't mean you sgould always demand something free for nothing. The dev has the right to redo or remake any portion of the game they wish. This is the 16th version of the game, and there IS NEW CONTENT, just not all sexual. The game, what it is now with the new release vs the original is much better overall, so the rework was worth the effort and time spent.

There are hundreds of games on the site, if you don't like the release of one you're welcome to move along somewhere else. You're getting stuff for free so that doesn't mean you're entitled to quantify what is 'enough' new, old or reworked content a game has. You want to have a legit voice, then Patreon a dev, any dev, and then your feedback is valued. Otherwise you're just piss in the wind spraying all over for no purpose.
So if it's free I shouldn't complain?
I only get to have a voice about poor content if I paid for said content? Jesus man, listen to yourself, please!

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I skipped 2 updates and thought i would play it again.

I do like the new rework of the ship, much better than before. The flight deck kind of reminds me of something you see in no man's sky, but some of the older rooms feel outdated compare to the new reworked rooms, hope they get reworked as well, if they don't it's not a big deal, just as long as the story and game play is good, which it is.

The story is much better than before. I hope in a future update, you can get the 3 girls to wear that uniform they had on at the start of the game, but from start to 100% complete, it's getting better with every update, looking forward to the next one.

I might start a new game again, i gave that alien girl a dumb name and now i want to change it, but not a big deal, I don't mind playing it again from start to 100%.

Keep up the good work with this one Poolside Games

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 213 Votes