Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
I made the right call to wait for big updates before starting this game :cool:, it's amazing!
I noticed that when you interact with the girls they are highlithed in different colors (like green, blue, red). What do the colors mean?

stevenSSSS

Mar 2, 2017
Still holding my patreon support and wait for v17 with (if dev decides not to axe the game) actual new progression contents.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So just played the new intro, was it stated before this update that the aliens are selling camera feeds of all that happens on the ship to the rich of their race?
I don't know whether I like this or not but I'll keep playing regardless and just imagine that the MC and his relative/colleagues aren't being recorded at all times without their knowledge.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
So two things
1) I think someone else said the same thing but when I play the camera is centered at the character's stomach and I can't see.
2) If it's still a thing, can we enable incest? Lewdpatcher seem to have been nuked so the link aint working anymore
Clearly no one knows how to fix the camera issue shame cause I was interested in playing it but can't even see anything after the intro

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Game is currently unplayable fix needed camera is stuck inside the character and by the stomach after the intro the game runs smoothly on my pc so I dont understand why this is happening any sort of help is much appreciated

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't know what happened but I can't access the pool room anymore, it just disappeared both on the elevator screen and the map. IIRC the last event I played was the Night sleep with Natasha. Any help?

Reactions: hever50

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Finally, the bad parts. The new control room has just too much going on. Not only does it load slower and have a worse frame rate than the other rooms...
Really? I am running on an i5-7600K and an nVidia Geforce 1660Ti and have NO loading time at all (from a hard drive). Also, no lower FPS.

Is that how it worked with your fuckmate? Sounds awesome uptoo the point the boobs swallow her whole or did they shrink after prolonged periods without feeding?
Heh, no, but it would be a fun way to handle it in a game so that it caters for everyone. Shoot outside = no bigger boobs, inside no condom = bigger boobs. Auntie could have huge boobs from start and then let the player decide for mom and sis.

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
Game is currently unplayable fix needed camera is stuck inside the character and by the stomach after the intro the game runs smoothly on my pc so I dont understand why this is happening any sort of help is much appreciated
I had the camera stuck there too during the intro, I restarted and it fixed itself. Not sure if I was going too quickly or something

Frog8

Feb 18, 2021
I made the right call to wait for big updates before starting this game :cool:, it's amazing!
I noticed that when you interact with the girls they are highlithed in different colors (like green, blue, red). What do the colors mean?
The color indicates availability of the new scenes with that character at that moment. Or, at least, that's how it worked before revamp (haven't played new version yet).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

If you like the game support Poolside Games on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last Hope v16.1
- - -

Naughty/Incest Patch
- - -

Note: The Naughty Patch is the same, that was on Lewdpatcher.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Where is the save folder I can't find it
The location is described in the txt if you downloaded my archive. If you can‘t find it it is not created yet. Start the game and see if it is there if not, go ingame and save, then it should be there.

Sfpturbo

May 28, 2020
The location is described in the txt if you downloaded my archive. If you can‘t find it it is not created yet. Start the game and see if it is there if not, go ingame and save, then it should be there.
I started the game but I still can't find the save game file in my computer

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I started the game but I still can't find the save game file in my computer
IT should be here "C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local\LastHope\Saved\SaveGames"
Have you tried starting a game, saving and then looking for the folder?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone else have a situation where you bought Natasha the new dress and she never models it? Completely breals the dinner event. Always says "Im busy"

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Bugs so far...

Natasha never triggering the dressing room scene when you buy the new dress.
After the first HJ, can repeat that scene multiple times in one day. I filled feeder to 400 in a week that way. Would have been faster but was boring to repeat.
Not a bug but continuity issue (one of several).. You can have not yet gotten HJ from captain at night when the rec room opens and yet the formerly reserved captain allows cunnilingus in the pool? Need to add a lot more triggers to these scenes so they wont fire out of sequence.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
By the way, the new flight deck, intro and tying in of the story progression, plus the improved skin and models, is fantastic! The game is much, MUCH better now. :) Kudo's to Poolside Games for the hard work involved in updating everything. Great job!

Can't wait to see what the next 4 installments bring, assuming there will be more since the feeder max's at 1000. The only thing that could be reworked are a overall solid review of the triggers for events and making sure they can't be repeated more than once a day. It's super easy to get all three women to 200 affection in 3-4 days, and much of the 'progression' that occured before when things were added as updates, is lost.

Don't want a grindy game, but this edition I started over and there are a lot of continuity issues with how the characters act in one scene vs. others (hell Natasha went from "no you can't touch my boobs" to "here you go, grab them, oh and lets fuck too" in two visits which is not how that played out originally.)

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes