Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
Can someone tell me where I the lounge? It says I need to sneak in late at night bc I hear some voices but no matter where I go at any hour it doesn't trigger.

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
is there something new when i start new game?? i dont understand this update XD i loaded old save yes everything is different but no new scenes, thats all? rly?
Yes rly. I am for once happy about this update. The introduction part now explains why the seeder is broken and how the aliens are on it (although the reveal and explanation in the original was actually well done too). The whole flight deck overhaul is nice, but the best part is the fact that there is a way to actually pilot the fighter, which opens up possibilities to dock into other ships if, of course, they are added later. For example visiting another ship would mean unlocking its coordinates for teleporter. That would also give some NTR options for sick fucks, like mc visiting a future bidders ship to let him sample one of the girls or himself for a price. Those uniforms are nice too, maybe adding an event once in a while, when they try to send messages for help or reports to hq, when they would be dressed in various stages of completion depending on their relationships. The possibilities are endless just like a true genius once said 'eight legs - seven vajanyas, maybe more'.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
i just start the game, but how can i save?
You technically can't at the start. It kicks it when the black screen then Day 1 shows up. Once there then hit ESC on keyboard to save the game
I can't use the semen into GAIA machine (for latest update); does anyone know if there is a condition to do so ?
Thx in advance
That took me a while to find in this new version lol!! Kept thinking it's in the same room, but it's not. It's near it. There's a control panel where in big letters it reads G.A.I.A. Dump it in there. Still on the left side :cool:
I filled it to "max seeder" to trigger it
I just want to know where all the anal events are.
Unfortunately there's not much anal currently available. Alien Ship events. That's it. Take it or leave it :HideThePain:

Last edited:

dhirem

Jan 6, 2020
Hey guys, i cant find any wine no matter what. I looked everywhere, watched all tutorials and stuff but its not there... either im fucking blind or its some bug... I found in comments explenation of where it should spawn but nothing... It says it should be there around late evening/night. I looked for it around 7 pm. - 1 am., but couldnt find anything. Please help, without it im stuck with Adrianas story.

Radian_47

Feb 1, 2018
Nice update, I really like the rework Flight Deck and Hangar, the new intro is way better and more in depth. I like the new costumes, to bad that they only wear them in the intro (maybe you can add them to the wardrobe later) and the way you can access the alien events now is way more easy.

I finish the update today, from the beginning and found 1 typo and a few bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Poolside Games

Radian_47

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys, i cant find any wine no matter what. I looked everywhere, watched all tutorials and stuff but its not there... either im fucking blind or its some bug... I found in comments explenation of where it should spawn but nothing... It says it should be there around late evening/night. I looked for it around 7 pm. - 1 am., but couldnt find anything. Please help, without it im stuck with Adrianas story.
The first bottle is in Natasha's kitchen in Natasha's quarters, then talk with Natasha for more, then she wil hide them in Flight Deck, every day a new bottle, I find them in : the middle of the holo globe, in the front seat, on the seats near where Natasha repairs the ship, the table in the medbay (when you get in the Flight Deck the door on the right)

Reactions: sharkrash

xorger

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
And the most missable one in the teleporter.

EDIT: Ok i just idled for two weeks in game and the wines stacked up to 3 in my case, meaning there was a bottle in a random location, so there shouldn't be any problems with the lack of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radian_47

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys need a little advice... the changelogs say

v16.0
Story has been fully reworked and updated
Flight Deck has been updated
Storage Bay has been updated
Defence minigame has had a visual overhaul
Shop girl event updated
The way the alien events function have been reworked

Fixed an issue with the free cam after talking to someone
Many smaller issues fixed
New title screen

This mean that is better to start a new game? To learn better the things?

kageri

Jan 21, 2019
Reworked store scene may be bugged, started from old save, can only unbutton one button, untie hair and remove glasses, not way to continue. Was completed on this save on earlier versions.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I guess you drank too much of it IRL, then. It is there, if you asked Natasha for it. And she'll leave a bottle a day if you have taken one already.

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes