NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
good at the beginning of the game when you spend 1 month you come back to the game like ago to take off my helmet or whatever I don't see a damn thing

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Patch isn't needed for the current version. I played from scratch as it said it reworked a bunch of the story/events, and up front there was a choice to turn the content on or off.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
Fantastic intro Poolside, big upgrade from the original setup.

The plural of anecdote isn't data and all that, but I didn't get this problem. Are you guys running on an older version of windows or something?
Windows 10 up to date. i even tried re downloading and extracting a new game still same issue

Radian_47

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys,Now you can replace the pill with the sugar found in the cupboard,and knock up these 3 women!!
It was available in the previous version, you can switch the pills but nothing happens because the rest is not yet implemented.

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
is there something new when i start new game?? i dont understand this update XD i loaded old save yes everything is different but no new scenes, thats all? rly?

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
is there something new when i start new game?? i dont understand this update XD i loaded old save yes everything is different but no new scenes, thats all? rly?
u should restart the game from beginning is u wanna see what is "new" into this update

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes