cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Any plans to add girls or modify existing characters to not have boobs that are larger than their heads? I like this game but the unnaturally large boobs is a real turn-off
If those boobs are unnatural then I guess I am personally guilty of having been together with an unnatural girl. I swear I had a "fuckmate" who had that size. About J or so by EU standards. The tits in this game are very much possible.

That said, I think the tits should (for some genetic reason) get bigger based on how much cum the girls receive internally (preferably by mouth). I could see that as a good way of explaining those large juggs because they would not be very practical for people working in space.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have the GAIA at 60%. I am not able to fill it further. Is this on purpose or does something have to happen before I can fill it further?

Also, people are talking about the birth control pills and you need to have sex with a girl once to give them to her.
I had sex with all of them multiple times, but I can only give Katherine the pills (I know they have no function as of yet)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is a game breaking bug in Adrianna's room, when you have sucked her tits in the bath and you exit, you are able to stay in her living room while she changes, but you cannot interact with anything. If you do, time freezes and so do you, but it can be cancelled with Esc. However, it breaks the game as there is no way out of it.

EDIT: At 6 PM,she exits the room after fiddling about with her underwear for a while, and then you can move freely again.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I guess you drank too much of it IRL, then. It is there, if you asked Natasha for it. And she'll leave a bottle a day if you have taken one already.
I'd be more than happy to drink her wine IRL, get drunk from it, and use it during Strip Poker :KEK:
Anyways to be fair during my first run I also had a bit of a hard time finding the bottle

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Aside from the intro, nothing of note has changed in 5(?) months. If I were paying money for it I'd feel ripped off.
Well I *am* supporting the dev, and I believe there was an update in the time you mention that changed all the sex scenes, to make the MC invisible, which was pretty nice.

Also, if you don't like the game you're free to wander to another pirated thread. I've never understood why people think their opinion is worth something when they come in to complain in a game thread. Just go to another thread and game, there are hundreds on the site. And I have said this same comment in other threads for dev's I DON'T support so this isn't defending this dev, just MTFO if you don't like something and save us all the mental energy to read useless feedback.

coolman32

Aug 5, 2018
So two things
1) I think someone else said the same thing but when I play the camera is centered at the character's stomach and I can't see.
2) If it's still a thing, can we enable incest? Lewdpatcher seem to have been nuked so the link aint working anymore

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
First things first, Poolside: you have really outdone yourself. In 3 months you gave us a full story revamp with new cutscenes, two newly modeled rooms, newly modeled space craft for the asteroid minigame, plenty of dialogue changes, fix a lot of camera positioning issues, and the promise of plenty more for the next content update. In a fully 3d, Unreal Engine game that I can run on my 6 year old, pre-used potato of a laptop. Marvelous work and come next pay cycle, you will have me as a Patreon supporter once again, no question.

Next, for anyone who is wondering if it is worth starting over for this content update. The short answer is "Yes, of course." The long answer is that since this update was mostly story and there is no new scenes following the previous content update, you'd be missing out by porting your saves over. (If you even can, I'm no coding expert, but enough events and scenes changed that you might have an issue using an old save). If just for the story updates, it is worth playing back through again. I mean come on, this is the best game on the site, what else are you doing?

The big part now, the juicy bits. More story for the aliens, including a lot more on the two "masters" who made the purple one you interact with. They have the body type you would expect out of characters you bone, so expect boning in future updates. For the eagle eyed players, you'll notice that there is now a UI on the seeder that shows how many cannisters you have filled, and with 10 total and 6 fillable, I forsee a lot more of me having to deal with sadly putting condoms on for scenes in the future. For those who partake in the true gentleman's fetish, there is now confirmation that pregnancy will occur. You can finally replace the birth control pills in each girl's bathroom with the fake one's in the infirmary, with the MC saying something along the lines of "If I replace this, I can get [girl] pregnant." There is also mention of the I for one am over the moon. Sadly, there is no scene change anywhere when you swap the pills, and nothing in the progression, checklist, or dialogue to indicate anything related to it. Needless to say, I am extra excited for the next update.

Finally, the bad parts. The new control room has just too much going on. Not only does it load slower and have a worse frame rate than the other rooms, but worst of all, I can't see the wine bottles in it to save my life. The only place I found them was right next to the front right pillar of the teleporter pad. The new hangar is pretty bare as far as textures and decoration goes. Lastly, the printer was a pain to find, it was in the last place I looked, in the teleporter room on the flight deck. But these are really all minor complaints with easy fixes.

Like I said, looking forward to the next one for sure.

Reactions: FacelessTrigger

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Got the screen corrected, not sure what I did but it's fixed now. The new look is great, by the way. Am enjoying playing look forward to the next up date.

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
Wine can be found:
-in the bucket in the medical room
-under the planetary map hologram in the center of the flight deck
-against the right corner of the staircase on the right side when you’re coming from the elevator
-by the right side of the teleporter
-on a seat on the right side of the flight deck

I think that’s most of them, can’t remember any others.

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
If those boobs are unnatural then I guess I am personally guilty of having been together with an unnatural girl. I swear I had a "fuckmate" who had that size. About J or so by EU standards. The tits in this game are very much possible.

That said, I think the tits should (for some genetic reason) get bigger based on how much cum the girls receive internally (preferably by mouth). I could see that as a good way of explaining those large juggs because they would not be very practical for people working in space.
Is that how it worked with your fuckmate? Sounds awesome uptoo the point the boobs swallow her whole or did they shrink after prolonged periods without feeding?

stole

Apr 27, 2018
as am I. inb4 we get roasted by the ridiculous tit stan squad
True that! I really don't understand how people find these large jugs sexy and there are too much adult games here, tryng to satisfy them, which I pass, just for that fake bodies. : |

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes