Mar 12, 2018
I'd have to say that, as much as I like the more sci-fi flight deck, it *is* a little tough to see what's important and what's not without inspecting everything very closely.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Might be just me, but on the computer, when shopping later in the game, the "interactive tools" bit where you're supposed to interact with the sales lady is very buggy. I was able to undo the first buckle thing, her hair and remove her glasses... nothing else seems to happen after that with any of the tools.

hever50

Jun 20, 2017
I don't know what happened but I can't access the pool room anymore, it just disappeared both on the elevator screen and the map. IIRC the last event I played was the Night sleep with Natasha. Any help?
Have the same bug

Frog8

Feb 18, 2021
The new Flight Deck looks very nice! Although, there are a small bug with reflecting surfaces: you can see the sky in the reflections:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And not only on the Flight Deck. This is an elevator(to Flight Deck, Hangar, etc) at the Captains Quarters, reflecting the sky outside the window:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
How to take some evets?
i bought all clothes and swtich them in PC
I got 1/2 bikini event (try many times - but green event still incompleted)
3/5 night bed with Adrianna (trying many time different dialogues)
also with katherine same
and still Fancy Party of poker - 2/3 with Natasha and Katherine (how to take 3/3?)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's all the buckles, then her wrap (cloth over her shoulders). and then so on. Check all aspects of clothing with each tool.

Daedra6646

Dec 31, 2017
Guy's I can't finish the last couple of bed scenes with adrianna for some reason. Drunk or no drunk. It's lit green but nothing is happening.

Reactions: XCelesX

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
So story rework and updated locations. Do I have to start a new game? Is it reccomended to start a new game? The last update I played is v14.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So story rework and updated locations. Do I have to start a new game? Is it reccomended to start a new game? The last update I played is v14.
If you want the new stuff to make sense I'd say to start a new game. Well worth the build-up, just don't exploit triggers that don't fire and fill the seeder too quick.

agocuci

Dec 10, 2019
How to take some evets?
i bought all clothes and swtich them in PC
I got 1/2 bikini event (try many times - but green event still incompleted)
3/5 night bed with Adrianna (trying many time different dialogues)
also with katherine same
and still Fancy Party of poker - 2/3 with Natasha and Katherine (how to take 3/3?)
For Adrianna i can't help you, i'm stuck with Bed night 4/5
for Fancy poker you have to help to clean and then stand up ;)
for bikini you have to win if i'm not wrong

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes