Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Someone keep an old version before new story and models?. I deleted my old version and Id like keep the old version too.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
When should I start to search for it? I searched from 8pm-12pm for a while now but can't find any
you have to talk to natasha first and ask about wine, she will say that she will hide a bottle on the flight deck every night, the next day go to the flight deck, you can go there at any time, when the mc wakes up, to when the mc goes to bed, if you skip a day or 2, depending on how many days you skip, there will be more then 1 bottle waiting for you, most i seen was 4.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
WHenever i load a save and try to leave a area the game black screens and says no save file found even though i have already loaded the file.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I think I got a glitch going on no matter what I do Kat won't take pictures for me I am at 500% fill legit and we are doing it with birth control and when I ask her for photos "What the fuck no!" I have all other photos but Kat refuses is this supposed to be personality-wise correct or am I glitched.
*Edit*
Literally, not even 5 minutes, and I find out you need to compliment her at the dinner table in order for her to talk to your mom about it, and then she starts agreeing:FacePalm:. Although I do wonder about these sugar pills. I am not switching out because I am not a jackass but I wonder if there is a way in order to convince the girls, later on, to not take their birth control. Also, you have to question why there are sugar pills in the medical cabinet, to begin with.

Last edited:

abadurlem_marlem

Dec 2, 2021
i get a black screen after filling by 600 units and nothing else happens, what could be the problem?

And how to fix it? Are someone have save files 16.3?

Last edited:

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
I totally understand being annoyed that this update isn't out yet, I feel the same way. There has been a lot of unexpected issues that popped up that increased development time that I didn't think would be that big of an issue. But I'm not just going to rush out updates with lower quality to get the game finished quicker as I want it to be as good as it can be. I would love to fully switch over to working on the next game as I've got a lot of ideas that I think could make a really good game but I'm not going to abandon this game.

Also geninaheci im not sure what you're saying has been blocked but whatever it is it wasn't me, I haven't blocked anyone from saying anything about this game
Idea and premise seems good, but I wish devs would stop making every girl in their games all have giant huge knockers lol
But there are never enough tiddies..

Reactions: lots`o`fap

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Little guide for new players:
first day fill the vial until you can't gain
then go to the hangar, use the ship in order to destroy asteroids,after destroying them collect green matters (money of the game)
use the rest until it's 10 am tcompliment npcs before they are at the table,compliment at the table and also compliment them after.
Rest until 1PM go to the flight deck help natalia who is stuck, talk to her second time then compliment her.
At 3pm go watch a movie with adrianna in the captain's quarters, then with katerina.
Continue the "key" process a little after until it's dinnertime.
Then rest until the day pass.
"The key is to compliment npc before they do an action,while and after it's the best option to farm quickly love points."
IMPORTANT:the must buy is the battery upgrade and the collection upgrade, you can buy them by interacting with your pc in your room.

Please link the post as a walktrough

Reactions: Rize
Sep 22, 2017
Wow, I genuinely hate these Saturday-morning-cartoon-esque cut-ins of the Aliens talking to each other about their dastardly schemes. They are constantly interruptive. Even interrupting the first H scene with Kat. I know writing isn't this game's strong suite but I think I preferred how it was before. At least love some mystery as to what's going on.

Rogerericdu

Mar 31, 2019
Anyone know any commands i can put into the game files or have any saves or something? my saves got corrupted and whenever i load up a game i cant leave the area im in or the game will say no save file found

4.50 star(s) 213 Votes